Part two

Lillian's POV

Bella called and told me they would be there in one hour. I told her ok and hung up. I went and got out of my pj's and walked out the door. I decided to take a little drive to clear my head. I was very nervous but I could do this.

After a hour I drove to the Cullen's house. I got out of the car and Bella was already at the door. She gave me a small smile. I did the same to her. She said just breath I nodded my head. I walked into the living room. I saw three incredibly handsome men oh great not only are they ruthless vampire kings but they can make a girls legs give out just by looking at them. Edward coughed I looked at him he smiled. I thought you can read minds can't you? He nodded his head at me. I thought of course you can. I sat down next to Rosalie. Me and Rose were good friends while she didn't like Bella all that much she liked me. I realized that the Cullen's had left and I was now alone with the volturi kings my mates. Ciao mi chiamo Lillian e tu( hello my name is Lillian and you). The black haired man said tu parli italiano mi chiamo Aro questo e marcus e Caius( you speak Italian my name is Aro this is Marcus and Caius). I said yes I speak Italian. Aro said your a talented one aren't you? I said well I do speak multiple languages and play multiple instruments. Caius said what instruments do you play. I said violin,flute,bassoon,oboe,guitar,bass,viola,cello,and piano. They looked shocked. I said I have a talent when it comes to music. Marcus said so your ok with all this. I said honestly I don't really know how to feel about this it's a lot to take in. Aro said yes it is. I said so when do we leave? Marcus said tomorrow. I nodded my head.

I got home what was I suppose to tell dad. I walked into the house I said dad look I'm moving to Italy because I got into a amazing school there. Dad said when do you leave honey. I said tomorrow. Dad said I'm so happy for you Lily and hugged me. I said well I'm going to go pack.

I got to my room and started packing. Once I was done I got ready for bed. I fell asleep and was slightly excited and nervous my for new life.