Morning.

"Good morning everyone!" I yelled in call when everyone joined. "Nicla its 4 in the morning!" Rya groaned. She sounded very tired. "Aw but its 6 am for me!" Of course I completely forgot different timezones. "I'm going back to sleep" Rya logged off of the call. I feel like shes mad but probably because shes tired. "Sooo hows everyone else?" I stared at the screen waiting for a green bar to circle around one of the two profile pictures that wasn't mine. "Im worse now thanks to you" Of course the one I despised so much decided to talk. "Isn't that kindof rude?" Taira spoke the voice that I despised so much. Thank god I didn't have to talk to her. I silently thanked Taira in my head. Th next thing I heard from Chieka was nothing but the sound of disconnecting on discord. "Hey sorry about Chieka, she can get pretty rude to new people, but for some reason she's so nice to Rya." Taira said through the screen, I could tell we would be good friends. "Taira, you know me and Rya are dating right? What do I do what if Chieka likes Rya?" I said trying to be calm. "Its okay Nicla! Don't think that way. I thought that with Yomu right? Im sure both of our loves won't like anyone else but us!"
Taira tried to cheer me up but It didnt really work. U was scared what if Rya loved Chieka more than me? I hope not. "Well I'm gonna go back to sleep and see if I can calm down good night or morning?!"