Chapter 2: P.E

The day has come. It is time for the P.E Class.

"Hello Aether!" She greeted cheerily.

"...hey.." he responds.

Both went to their respective classrooms, and went to study until P.E Arrived.

"Welcome! Every 1st grade students! Let me introduce myself, i am Master Varka. I am a former knights of favonius Grandmaster, now i have retired and i shall teach all of you how to battle!"

The room went silent.

"Now, let's see, we'll have a 2v2 match so i hope you have your partners."

"Now, for the rules.
1. Any sort of power booster is forbidden for this one match, only rely on your pure powers.
2. Try to not blow up the whole place, i can't afford it.
3. Don't get discouraged when you fail, this test don't effect the academic record that badly unless you give bad behaviour. Everyone got it?!"

"Yes, sir!" Everyone in the room shouted.

"Good, now find your partners!"

..........

"Just as planned?" Keqing asked.

"As planned yesterday." Aether said.

..........

"Alright! All of you. Time to read out every team and they're match up's!"

"First up, Lumine and Tartaglia fights against Xingqiu and Chongyun."

"Second up, Ayaka and Thoma fights against Yoimiya and Sayu."

"Third up, Aether and Keqing fights against Jean and Diluc."

And so on.

"Anyone have any objections?"

"..."

"None? Then you all shall prepare! I'll give you 10 minutes to prepare."

Aether looked onto Lumine whom was talking with her partner.
He then approaches her partner.

"Oy, you're Tartaglia right?" He asked.

"Sure am!" Tartaglia responded.

He aproaches Tartaglia even more, closing their distance.

"So..do you..eh like Lumine?"

"Heh? How do you know?" Childe asked.

"You and her is quite close. You..annoyed her huh? She's been talking to her friends while in a bad mood currently."
Aether said as he pointed to Lumine.

"Ahahahah..i did huh..plsdon'tkillmeoml."

"Chill, im not, just win this maybe i'll help you try to date her. When you are gonna date her, i'll book one restaurant for both of you."

"What's the requirement?"

"Just win this and give it all you got."

"Got it."

.....

....

...

..

.

"Next up, Tartaglia and Lumine fighting against Xingqiu and Chongyun!"

"All contestant ready?"

"Go!"

"Childe, if you lose im gonna kick your ass." Lumine said.

"Hah, do you have to be that cold? Ojou-chan?"

Lumine rushed onto Xingqiu. Xingqiu blocked Lumine's attack and pushed her backwards. Tartaglia then shoot multiple arrows at Xingqiu's sword but was blocked by Chongyun's claymore. Chongyun tried to strike Tartaglia but he was much faster than him. He then got close to Chongyun and split his bow into hydro short-swords and slashed onto Chongyun.

"Not bad.." Chongyun said before rushing back.

"Ojou-Chan, are you doing fine there?" Tartaglia asked.

"Im fine, but i'd rather keep my eye on the enemy instead." She responded.

"Whoa." He said after almost getting hit by Chongyun's claymore.

"Did i suprise you?" Chongyun asked.

"No, look up."

"What?" Chongyun said before looking up.

On the sky, there was Hydro arrows droping down onto him. He managed to block a few but most got him.

"Buddy, you should call quits, you're in no position to fight anymore." Tartaglia suggested.

"....i suppose so, my power level isn't on par with you. I give up. But next time, i'll win."

"Fighting talk..love it, can't wait for the next time we fight."

Lumine is in trouble, she's already exhausted from using too much of her elemental powers. Meanwhile Xingqiu is standing in front of her, preparing for the next attack.

"Darn, he's tough." She thought to herself.

"Oi, Childe, help me out here!"

"Mm...Nah your fine."

"Childe, i swear to god if you don't help i'll kick your ass once per week."

In the end, Childe helped Lumine to fight Xingqiu, it wasn't an easy fight but they got through.

"Winners for first round is..Tartaglia and Lumine!"

Aether gave the sign to come over to Childe. Meanwhile Lumine got to her friends and was happy she won.

"Congrats, you actually won."

"Wasn't easy, but we got through."

"Now, A small help..She loves desserts. Especially Vanilla ice creams. How about treat her for ice cream later on after school? Or do a small date while your at it."

"Seems like a good idea..but which mall though?"

"Why not..Aocang Food Court? They also serve Liyuen Cuisine which Lumine also loves."

"I'll go there as you suggested then. How do we communicate tho? Since using phones would be suspicious."

"I'll buy an earpiece online right now, then i'll assist you in every way. Good plan?"

"Yeah, thanks comrade!" Childe said storming off.

"Good luck."

........................

Time at lunch..

"Are you seriously just eating bread for lunch even though there's other options?" Keqing said.

"I don't have the money for it. I mostly use it for my apartments expenses." Aether said.

"Well then, i guess i have no choice but to share my lunch with you."

"I don't really need it but..i'll accept the offer."

...

..

.

[TO BE CONTINUED..]