Chapter 6: Rumors..and...a dance?!

3 days after the party. Rumors starts to appear.

Keqing is on the hallway with her books. She was walking to Mr.Zhongli's class. She overhears some whispers circling around her and Aether.

"Hey, is it true that the number 1 student is dating the cruelest Delinquent of this school?"
The student whispered.

"I think so..i once did saw her and Him talking after school. And even slept together on the library."

Keqing didn't bother to care nor to reply. She continued walking down the hallway and onto the classroom.

When she arrived. People gazed at her. Ganyu on the other hand did nothing. Lumine is somewhere else.

"The rumors are spreading like wild fire."

"Well it is true that i indeed are dating Aether..so it doesn't bother me."

The class was started by Mr.Zhongli, everything went normally. Just more assignments and more history of Teyvat.

Aether and Keqing sat down together at lunchtime. Eating together as always.
Keqing was curious. What did the student meant by Aether being the "cruelest delinquent" of the school. She didn't want to ask but curiosity got to her.

"Hey, Aether."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you...uh..getting called...'cruelest delinquent' on the school? You've been really kind to me.."

"..." Aether sat in silence. thinking over how he should say.

"Well...for starters..i kept getting bullied as a kid. Lumine as well. So, i started to train as a kid until i got ripped. Well, when somebody tried to beat me up again. I ended up putting them into the Hospital. And for Lumine's bullies..i sent them to an rehabilitation facility."

"I can see why they call you cruel but..why the rehab facility?"

"Trauma."

"Right...now im worried..."

"Don't worry, they might go on the rehabilitation facility. But you? You'll ended up in my heart~"

"WH-WH-WHA-WHAT!? J-Jeez!!.." Keqing said, covering her face with her hands. "D-Don't tease me like that!!" She said loudly, still blushing madly.

"Ahahahah...sorry. you're just so cute you know that."

The bell then ranged.

"Well, i'll go back to class now. Talk to you later. Aether."

"See you." He waved.

...

Class went as normal again. Then the bell rang, indicating Students now are free to go home. But, Mr.Zhongli seems to have something to tell the students.

"Okay, That's all for today's lesson. Now, we have an announcement from the school faculty." Mr.Zhongli said infront of the class.

"Huh??" Keqing looked at Mr.Zhongli.

"Now, The School Faculty announced a school dance will be held in at Next Monday. You can dance Solo or be with a partner. There are no restrictions but to keep the peace in the ballroom. You students are free to do anything, just keep in mind, your responsible for anything that happens inside. Anyways, that's all for today. Have a good weekend."

......

Of course, Aether got the news as well. Aether is sitting outside, waiting for Keqing to show up.

"Where is she...she's later than usual.." He said as his patience is running thin.

He waited a bit more, but his patience was cut short.

"Tch!"

"B-Boss??" One of the abyss delinquents asked.

"Find Keqing, If you found her, you must report me ASAP. If i don't see her in 10 minutes, i'll personally break your skulls." Aether said in a low tone. Pointing that he's serious about Keqing's safety.

"Y-Yes boss!!"

/(8 Minutes Later)/

"Status report."

"We found Lady Keqing!, She's currently being surrounded by 3 guys!"

"Location?!"

"3rd Year corridor!!" One of them said.

"Good work!" Aether said, running off to Keqing.

Meanwhile Keqing...

"I really have to go. So if you excuse me..."

"Whoa, don't be like that..come on, let's have fun on the karaoke~" One of them said.

"Yeah girl, you must have a beautiful voice! Especially in bed~" The second one said.

"...disgusting." Keqing said, her face shows intense disgust.

"Come on now...let's have fun-"

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands!!" She said, slapping the arm. She tried to run away but two of them held her hands.

"N-No!! Do-Don't touch me!!" She said as one of them is touching her. The guy then started to lift her skirt up.

"S-Stop!!" She said, her eyes starts to tear up.

"Hehehehe-"

"GET OFF HER, YOU WORTHLESS SCUMBAGS!!" Someone screamed as the person punched the scum to the ground.

"Tch, what's your probl-"

*PUNCH*

The person punched the scum right on the jaw, punched hard enough that the jaw dislocated. The force was enough to knock him out unconscious.

"Y-You bastard!!" The guy threw a punch, but was easily catched. Aether then twisted the hand until it made a cracking sound. The guy passes out from pain.

"Sp-spare me-" Aether kicked him on the leg. Forcing him to go onto his knees. He grabbed the one restraining Keqing on the hair. And asked.

"Pathetic." Aether then smashed the guy's face on the floor 3 times.

The guy's passed out as well. Aether then held Keqing by the arm and got out of school.

The trip was silent, Aether only had one thing in mind and that is to bring Keqing home safely. He then said goodbye and left. But Keqing stopped him.

"Hey, Aether..."

"....yeah?"

"Can you...come here..?" She asked.

"What for-"

Keqing then lean forward, tiptoed and kisses Aether on the cheek. "Thank you...for rescuing me."

Aether blushed from what Keqing did. He didn't expect her to kiss him after hospitalizing 3 guys again.

"I...it was...my pleasure to help you..and sorry, that i had to hospitalize 3 guys in front of you."

"It's...it's okay..you we're doing it for my sake. I appreciate it."

"Nee, Aether.." Keqing said, her tone seems like she is flushed abour something.

"Mm?"

"Do you want...to be my prom on school dance?" She asks.

"Heh, Is that even a question?" He said, he approached Keqing and wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her to his embrace. "Of course i would, just for you."

Keqing then wrapped her arms around Aether as well. "Thank you." She said happily.

And so, both seperated from eachother's embrace. Aether waved goodbye to Keqing as he walked back to his own home.

[TO BE CONTINUED..]