2

-🧴
     hwall spat on his dick as replacement for lube, he'd put a finger on it, tracing it up and down. then wrapped his hand around his dick, stroking it slowly. he slightly moaned, one eye squinting a bit. "shit..", he threw his head back, his tempo stayed steady, progressively getting faster, he thought about many scenarios he had had with Y/N. believe it or not, theyre friends w benefits so he had many situations to think about, he continuously moaned her name hoping he'd release soon.
"y/n — y/n i wish you were here."

this continued for another 15 minutes, as he finally came all over his shorts which were only pulled down to his thighs. he'd take a pic of the cum all over him then yawned, tired but forced himself to go change and clean up.

after a hot quick shower, he jumped on his bed cuddling a teddy bear. then whispering to the phone "goodnight y/n".

- 🪥

Y/N finally woke, picking her phone up to see the messages hwall had left for her, she gasped slightly but decided to reply.

HWALL

youre weird

yeah and yet we've been friends w/ benefits and
have sex with eachother, and for how long?

shut up

join the call for a cum pic

-
she hesitantly joined the call, to see that hyunjun was in his school uniform sitting on the school steps, school started in 2 hours.

"hi"

"why are you at school 2 hours before it starts"

"idk, let me send you the cum pic
though"

HWALL

*1 attatchment*

"you actually jerked off to me"

"yeah"

"nothing exciting to be honest"

"huh, why"

"its just white liquid"

"white liquid that you
love the taste of"

"yeah, just like you love my pussy"

"ok. im ending the call bye"

Y/N rolled her eyes, ending the call before he could.

HWALL

beat you to it lmao

ok.