I N T R O

Hello people... who happened to just show up..

Ah..

Yeah, I'm usually good with introductions but this one.. I don't even know.

Well.. my name is Dani, that's all I'm really gonna start with.

I'm 25...

And I live in America..

This introduction is awkward as hell but I.. don't know how to fix that.

Let me start off with the world I guess.

Some hybrid felines live in America,

And I'm one of them.

Well, I'm half.

I have cat ears and a tail, along with my father's eyes but my mother is actually human.

The human qualities I have are I don't have the slits in my eyes like cats do.. and that's basically it.

I'm also blasian.. my mom is black and my dad is South Korean.

My parents also live in Seoul but the reason I'm not living there also is because I had got a good job offer in America.

I also have.. a few siblings, I have four. Cats are known to carry a litter of kittens, most of the time it doesn't happen if the woman is a human, but we were lucky.

We are all the same age, of course. Out of my four siblings, I have three sisters and one brother, kind of sad. My sisters names are Anjali, Arya, and Dionne. My brother's name is Ubin.

If you're really curious about who came first from our mom's womb, it would be Dianne. Arya came after her, then Ubin, after Ubin was Anjali, and I was last.

Some guy actually told my mom that there was only gonna be one kid though, I don't know who told her, she never told me that but they were surprised when five kits came poppin' out.

So yeah, that's all I'm gonna say. I do have a pet, two actually, their names are Doe and Poe, both the little guys are samoyeds. But they live with Arya, the one who came to America with me.

I do have friends though, if you're wondering, but they are all in Korea so I really don't get to see them that much.

Unfortunately.

___________________________________________________

- Dani

- Has a dragonfly tattoo on her arm

- Hates spices

- Lives by herself

- Loves scenery

- Used to be a photographer

- Loves haunted things