S I X

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ⌫

___________________________________________________________________

( AUTHOR : This is how I would imagine Zavia. She might appear more than once in this book )

_____________________________________________________________________

DANI POV.

________________________
_____________________________________________

I silently typed on my computer, it's endless. Endless and endless typing.

"Hey Dani, come on." I heard a voice say to me, I looked up from my computer. My vision is blured a bit so I flickered my eyes so they would go back to normal.

When they did go back to normal, Rea came into my vision.

A confused look took over my face. "What's happening?" I questioned and I looked around to see everyone getting up and leaving.

"Mr. Kim called for a meeting, come on." Rea said as she got me out of my chair and rushed me towards the elevator, which is packed full of people.

We both managed to fit, somehow, and we all went to the meeting room at floor one.

"There's no telling what this could be about." Rea mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

We both entered the meeting room together and everyone was standing up. I stayed with Rea and we both stood by the door.

Seokjin went up on stage and my eyes narrowed in disdain.

"Welcome." Seokjin said as he cleared his throat and everything went silent.

"I called for this announcement to state that I will temporarily not be here for a few days because of an important meeting, and that meeting will declare a new era for this company.

"Even with my absence, a good and trusted friend of mine will be in my place so I expect nothing to change. This announcement is over, Mrs. Park Dani, please meet me in my office." Seokjin ended off and left the stage.

"That's you." Rea mumbled and let out a small huff before turning around to go to where I was instructed to go.

• • •

I knocked on the door to let Seokjin know of my presence before going inside.

There he was, with glasses on, and he didn't even look up from his paper. I sat in the chair in front of his desk and waited for him to talk.

Seokjin finally looked up from his stack of papers and took his glasses off, looking me in my eyes.

"Usually, I would never ask my assistant to go on a business trip with me this early into their job but this is very important, and I need you to be there." He said as his eyes looked into mine.

I nodded. "I understand, sir." I said and his eyes flickered, before going back to normal.

"Tomorrow, we have to be at the airport by 4:00 pm., I will pick you up at 2:30 so be ready by 2:10 pm., you won't need much, we will be only staying for a week, but pack as much as you need. Any questions?" Seokjin asked and I thought for a second.

"No questions, sir." I said and Seokjin's eyes flickered again, I heard him let out a small, quiet sigh.

"You may leave." Seokjin muttered and I got up, bowed, then left.

His stare is very intimidating.. I could tell I was doing something to him when I called him sir.. in which amused me.

It's cute to tease him.

• • •

I sighed as I waited for a knock on my door, my bags packed and ready beside me.

And God answered my prayers.

I heard a knock at my door and I slightly flinched but got up quickly. I opened the door to be welcomed with Seokjin with glasses on and a black suit.

And he just barged in. "We have no time to waste." Seokjin muttered as he grabbed my bags and went straight outside.

I also made Arya come back before she left for Korea so she could get my dogs, in which she groaned to on the phone. She might get revenge on me sooner or later, somehow.

I grabbed the suitcase that Seokjin didn't grab and went outside to his car trunk.

After I finished, he shut it and went to the driverseat, I went to the passenger seat.

"Will I have time for myself while going.. wherever we are going?" I questioned as we pulled out my driveway.

"We're going to the Canary Islands, for one, and two, you might, I won't promise." He said and my eyes widened.

"That's all the way in Spain!" I said and he side eyed me.

"Why do you think we are taking a plane." Seokjin cocked an eyebrow and I scowled. "Let me out of this car, Jin." I said and he locked the doors instead.

I frowned.

"You're my assistant, you have to go, I could easily fire you if you don't. And don't give me attitude, just because we slept together doesn't mean you can act how you want. Is that clear?" Seokjin questioned and I mumbled a yes.

"I said, is that clear?" Seokjin said in a stern tone and I looked at him. A tiny smirk took over my face but I hid it. "Yes sir." I said and he let out a heavy breath.

• • •

I sat quietly in the seat on the airplane, waiting for Seokjin to come back.

He went to the bathroom a few minutes ago.

"I won't be back until a week from now, I don't plan on sleeping with you anymore, my apologies." I heard Seokjin say as he sat down and hung up the phone. His call peaked my interest.

"You have someone else to fulfill your sex desires, huh?" I questioned with a raised brow and smirk.

"She was just an occasional fuck, I don't have desires to be filled." Seokjin said and I quietly scoffed before looking out the window.

Occasional fuck my ass.

_____________________
_____________________________________________

Finally, I have gotten chapter six finished.

It has been taking me a little bit with these chapters because of school but I will be on summer break very soon and I will hopefully be posting more chapters faster, I can't promise though.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next ♡

- Katherine