Part 5

Rose;
I woke up with jays hand around my waist I roll my eyes and get up,I hear jay winging behind me to come back to bed.

I go grab a towel and my uniform and go into the bathroom,i wait
until the water is at the right temperature and get in,i wash my hair with rose scented shampoo and wash my body with mint body wash.

I hop out of the shower and do my daily routine and get dressed.

I walk out to see  jay  sitting on the bed ready to go.

Me and jay walk into the the great hall together and everyone stairs at us both, we both Ignore the stairs and sit at the end of the slytherin table.

Draco malfoy;
I walk in and see jay and rose sitting together, I get the courage to go over and sit next to her.

She looks up and sees me and smiles,I smirk back.
Jay just eats his toast and rose looks at jay then looks at her food
She looks up at me with those big green eyes that I can look at all day.

'Hey um draco?'she says softly

'Yes love'I let the love slip in

She shows me her plate and I can't tell she wants me to cut it up for her,so I grab it and start cutting up her sausages and eggs into to small portions.

Her eyes lit up and smile brightly at me.

'Thank you!'she says excitedly

No problem darling'she blushes when I say that and plays with her hands,I look at jay and he looks at me with a angry face.

I smirk back and eat my food.

She gets up and goes to class.

Rose;
I get up and start walking to the potions, i sit at the back of the class and take out my books.

People start walking in and sitting in there seats.
Then snape walks in and tells us we will be making amortentia.

Everyone finishes the potion.

'Alright class,I want each one of you to come up here and smell this Amortentia I will call your names one by one'snape says

'Draco'he says

Draco walks up and sniffs it then looks at me then back down.

'I smell rose mint and chanel perfume sir' he says and walks back to his seat.

I stare at him in shock then look back up to the class.

'Jay Rosier'snape says

'I also smell rose,mint and chanel perfume'

I hear draco groan underneath his breathe.

A few boys also smelled they same.

'Rose Royal'snape says slowly

Everyone stops what there doing and watches me walk over and sniff

I sniff it and smell cigarettes green apple and Dior sauvage.....huh?

'I smell cigarettes green apple and Dior sauvage sir'

'Very well then'he says

I walk back to my seat and see all the boys stare at me,I look back at them with a confused face they all turn back around.

Draco malfoy;

I smell like green apples but who smells like cigarettes?, i think to myself.

I smirk to myself,she smelled green apples shes attracted to me!,wait slow down draco every boy in here smelled her.

I start getting annoyed she's suppose to mine and only mine.

Class finishes and everyone gets up and leaves I see her walk to the library.

I take this chance to go to her room.

I open the door and look around I start opening her drawers and my breath hinges.

Her underwear drawer,fuck.

There's so many black lace,red lace blue.oh my days I feel myself getting hard from looking at it,I hate myself but i grabbed a black lace pair and stuff it into my pocket.

I then look at her photos and see her with her family,god she's so beautiful

But then I see her with a boy?

Wait.....

Mattheo Riddle?

Then I here the door open,shit.
I run into her closet and hide.Then I see her take of her shirt and skirt and see her just in a bra and underwear.

Fuck I feel myself getting hard,I see her walk into the bathroom and take the chance to leave.

I lay in my bed and realised how hard I got.

I grab her underwear in one hand and put my dick in the other and starting going up and down imagining her body chained up to my bed while I fuck her until she can't walk.

I started moaning and grunting.

'F-fuck such a good girl'I say moaning

'Mine,mine only'