Part 11

Rose;
It's been 2 days since the incident happened.

Me Theo and blaise been hanging out a lot and there really fun to talk to,I also met blaises girlfriend pansy,she's a really sweet girl.

But for draco,I haven't spoke to him since.
Not what he did to me,it's what he did to Theo I never seen Theodore in pain,I've only known him for an a hour that day and I thought I was going to loose him.

I see draco staring at me all the time,like all the time I just ignore the stares.

I don't see him as an evil human,I don't know what happened that night.
When I ran down the stairs to see him strangling Theo,I saw anger and hurt in his eyes,as for Theo I saw pain and plead .

Today Theo is bringing is baby sister to hogwarts cause he wanted me to see her,I don't know how he convinced a baby in hogwarts but he did.

I am sitting in the commen room reading a book,when I see Theodore walk in holding a baby,my eyes lit up in the sight of them together.

He brings her over and hands her to me,I lay her on my chest and start cuddling with her

'What's her name?'I ask

'Ellie,Ellie Nott'he says smiling at me,I start rubbing her back
I grab a blanket and put it over us and we both fall asleep,i hear Theo laugh.

Draco malfoy;
I haven't talked to her in two days,I have been miserable have slept or eating in those 2 days Theodore looks at me like I'm recognisable to him,blaise is trying to tell me to eat something and stop the drinking,but I just yell at him

One time we were in the commen room,I was looking at the fire place,blaise walks in with a plate of food.

'You should really start eating something' he says.

I grab the plate of food and throw it across the room he flinches,I start yelling at him

'SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT NEED YOU' i said and instantly regretted it.
He looks at me then nods and walks away.

For first time in a while.

I cried,I cried my eyes out.

I just wanted everything to go back to normal,but a girl took over me I nearly killed my best friend over her and yelled at my other.

I actually felt like my father,I hate it.

As he says when I get angry

The true malfoy is coming out of you.

As I'm walking back from the library,I open the door to see Theodore and the couch reading

And rose cuddling with his sister,my heart melts at the sight of them,I wanted her to meet my little brother Scorpios malfoy he's a devil and an Angel at the same time.

I look at Theo and he's looking at me with a sad expression on his face,I look at him then rose.

'Theo can we talk?'I say my voice croaking

'I don't know gonna choke me again'he asks looking at me laughing

He's laughing?

Does he forgive me?

He walks over to me and hugs me.

Something I never thought would happens in a million years.

'I'm sorry'I say quietly so only he can hear.

'It's alright'he says then looks at rose.

Blaise walks in then screams

'WHATS UP BITCHE-'

'SHHHHH' me and Theo say at the same time and throw a pillow at him

He falls back and lands on the ground,me and Theo couldn't keep our laughter in

We both burst out laughing,then we hear someone move next to us,we both look to see rose walking out with Ellie.

Me and Theo looked at each other confused,but decided to let her off.

Blaise gets up.

'You both are fucking dickheads'he says rubbing his head

Rose;
The boys we really loud so I decided to carry Ellie to the library,I started playing with her.

'Peek a boo!'I say open my eyes

Ellie starts screaming and laughing,I put her on my lap between my legs and lay against the book shelf,and read a book while she sleeps.