Bond

Izuku p.o.v

Our world is one controlled by women and very few men have rights and are treated like animals, all we have done was live and for that we're treated with hate, but we believe that equality is possible

But we have to achieve it no one else can.

For we are Venom

Third p.o.v

"Big news today, Spider-Woman has went back to wearing her red and blue suit again." A female news reporter said "why did she stop wearing the black one it's way cooler." A ash blonde boy said "for all we know she could have been wearing it because a family member passed away Kaachan." A green haired boy said "you got a point Izuku." Kaachan said.

Then someone walks in "of course you have your dumb friend here." A green haired girl said "hey Izumi." Izuku said not paying much mind to his older sister "I'll see you in school Izuku." Kaachan said as left the apartment "see ya Kaachan." Izuku said "I told you to get out." Izumi said "and I told you Mom left everything to me including all her money so you need me to pay rent, bills etc." Izuku said.

Izumi grabs Izuku by his collar and slams him against a wall "you listen here asshole you're a male completely useless." She said before throwing him to the ground "and I'm you're superior a female I have a quirk were you and your dumb friend don't." Izumi said as she walks towards her room "start making dinner." She said before slamming her door shut.

"Bitch." Izuku said as he got up and started cooking.

<time skip>

Izuku was up late writing an article for the daily bugle the article was about Spider-Woman and how she just showed up one day she isn't a vigilante like people though she was arrested and they found her hero license but it didn't give her identity away to come to out it was given to her by S.H.I.E.L.D causing more people to want to know who was she.

"Breaking news a building was on fire an hour ago but thanks to Spider-Woman almost everyone was saved." A male news reporter said "that's right Tom a young male by the name of Katsuki Bakugo was the only one who didn't make it out alive." A female news reporter said and Izuku couldn't believe what he just heard his best friend Katsuki Bakugo or Kaachan as he referres to the boy was dead.

"Spider-Woman was about head back in before the building collapsed but the question is how did this fire start back to you Jim." The female news reporter said and Izuku turned the TV off before the remote snapped in half in his hand "damn it." Izuku said before storming out of his apartment.

<with Spider-Woman>

Spider-Woman was sitting on top of a church as it started raining "....you were right I'm nothing without you." She said as a black goop started covering her body she was now wearing her black suit, lighting struck and she jumps off the church as she starts swinging from a web.

<a month later>

Izuku was in the office room of the daily bugle when his co-worker and old crush Penny Parker walks over "so Izuku have any plans for tonight?" She asks as she sits on Izuku's desk "yes I'm busy." Izuku said "what a shame we were hoping that we could have some fun." Penny said "what happened to you?" Izuku asks "what do you mean?" Penny asks "you've been having mood swings uselessly ending with who ever you were mad at getting the shit beaten out of them." Izuku said and Penny rolled her eyes "and I was there when you hit Marry Jane at the club." Izuku said.

"We were annoyed with the security trying to remove us for no reason." Penny said "yeah sure and you weren't using Gwen to get back at MJ for dumping you." Izuku said annoyed "look Izuku we really do like you more than we ever did MJ." Penny said "I know what you're trying to do and let me tell you something, I don't like being used, you should be ashamed of yourself for what you did to MJ and Gwen." Izuku said and Penny looked down before leaving.