Knock, Knock let the devil in

Izuku lands on his balcony and Venom retract into Izuku then they hear a knock on the door "is it the pizza?" Venom asks and Izuku opens the door "pizza time." Penny said "Parker? What are you doing delivering pizza?" Izuku asks "I need the money to pay my rent sense I'm a freelancer at the bugle." Penny said "okay how much do I own?" Izuku asks "fifteen dollars and twenty five cents." Penny said and Izuku pays and gives her a thirteen dollar tip for the fast delivery.

<time skip>

Izuku was on top of a building over looking the city "why are we here again?" Venom asks "well I want to be able to web swing like a pro without you taking the wheel unless absolutely necessary." Izuku said "I guess that makes sense." Venom said and Izuku does a one handed handstand he takes a deep breath then he falls off the roof.

"HEY LOOK ANOTHER MALE IS GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!" A woman yells pointing at Izuku then he shoots a web line and the crowd gasps then the males start cheering "WHAT THE HELL!!" Another female yells.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!" Izuku yells as he starts running across the side of a building "THIS IS AWESOME!!!" He yells as he flips off of the building and starts swinging again.

Then Venom starts to spread across Izuku's body "THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!" He yells as he free falls for a second before shooting another web line.

Then someone kicks him in the side "HEY WATCH IT I'M SWINGING HERE!!" He yells as he lands on the side of a building then Spider-Woman lands in front of him "so the symbiote did get another host." She said "we did and let's just say we'll be the best hero ever." Izuku and Venom said as half of the mask plies back to show half of Izuku's face.

"Izuku." Spider-Woman said "hey Penny." Izuku said "you can't trust Venom." Penny said "why cause your bond with him wasn't stable." Izuku said "wait you mean." Penny started "me and Venom are one." Izuku said as the suit changes into the monstrous one.

" Izuku said as the suit changes into the monstrous one

"What the hell." Penny said and steps back "Parker we just want to say.......fuck you." Venom said before retracting back into Izuku's body "see ya." Izuku said as he starts swinging away "....Midorya......I'll save you from the symbiote before it can control you." Penny said as she watch Izuku swing away.

<time skip>

Izuku walks into the daily bugle and heads to Jameson's office when he get to the door he hears him yelling at the interns then they leave Jameson's office hanging their heads then Izuku walks in.

"Midorya what can I do for you?" Jameson asks "well sir something incredible happened." Izuku said "and what may that be?" Jameson asks and Izuku jumps onto the ceiling "holy shit." Jameson said as his cigarette falls out of his mouth.