Missions

Boboiboy was being tested by the pillar leaders. To see if he belongs to neuro, inviso, techno or combat. But surprisingly Boboiboy manage to do all of the core sucessfull. In no time Boboiboy is one of the mentor is MATA. 

^I know Boboiboy suddenly became mentor in MATA, he even became a super agent in just 1 day. Cool huh? But just so you know, this is my story. My AU. If you dont like it please leave. Im not saying that im rude or anything, i just want people to be satisfied with my stories. Okay into the story^

Boboiboy walked out of the test room. He's really tired. Not to mention he's already one of MATA  super agent in such young age. The pillar leaders seem to be interested in Boboiboy's powers. Boboiboy enters his room. He sit on his bed.

"Hahh, today was so tiring...But how can i manage to mastered all the core? I mean, i can do combat, and technologies, not to mention i can sneak in and out like a profesional inviso ejen! I also can do neuro stuffs." Boboiboy played with his hair while looking at his power watch. He went for a shower and put on his sleeping clothes or should i say pajamas. He then called all of his elemental powers. "Boboiboy kuasa 7!" Seven light bulbs came out of the watch. Each bulbs turned into the elemental power in person. "Hello Boboiboy! It was a nice day haha...and tiring-" Angin said while laying on the bed

In the other hand Petir only looked at Angin with a flat face. He then put a blanket on Angin's body. Boboiboy just smiled looking at the brothers bonding. "So you cared about your brothers Petir?" Boboiboy smiled while take Petir closer to him. Petir just blush in embarrasement. All elementals except Angin just chuckles looking at the lightning element. "So cahaya, any plan to bring us to our world?" Cahaya showed his tablet and begun to start the presentasion UnU.

 "Ehem, as we know. We are in this uknown world and this world has a great technologies. From as far as i know, we are in a secret base called MATA. We already met the pillar leaders and Ali and Alicia. We also already see each skill every person got" Cahay continued blabbering while Api can't hold it anymore. "Just get to the point!" Api growled angrily. Boboiboy tried to calm him down and it seems to work.

"Geez be patient will you?! Ehem as i was saying, we need to do the exact same plan like when we travelled into the quirky world. I need to make the machine and we will gather our power in our second tier form and boom we're home" Cahaya only laugh maniacly while the others just sweatdrop. Daun summoned a carnivore plant and give it to Cahaya. "Mr. Eating Plant you can eat him" Daun only waved at Cahaya. The otherss just gave a piece simbol with their fingers. "I HATE YOU DAUN!"

Boboiboy just laughed. Suddenly he felt a headache. "Urgh" Boboiboy tried to resist the pain but unfortunately he can't. The elemental brothers are feeling a headache too but not as bad as Boboiboy. "Agh, whats with the headache?!" Api almost fell down, but Air catch him on time. Boboiboy just look at his elementals. "Seems we are seperated too long, Cahaya could you make an upgrade on my watch so we could spit without feeling any headache and amnesia?" Boboiboy look at Petir. Petir hide his face, still remembering the past where Adudu manipulate him to beat his friends and his brothers. Angin and Tanah.

"Tanah, sit down here" Tanah followed the order of his master. "Kesemua elemental kembali kepada Boboiboy" Then all elementals turned into light bulbs and go inside the watch. Boboiboy then went to sleep. The next day, he was called by the pillar leaders. There are Ejen Dayang, Zain, and Ghanz. "Boboiboy, we've called you because we want to discuss something with you." Boboiboy is praying inside. Hope he doesn't get in trouble. His heart beat is getting faster every second. Ejen Dayang then offer him something. "Boboiboy, would you like to be a mentor? We have see your potential. You are the most skilled and genius among of all the other young ejens. You may didn't realize it but you've already became a super ejen in such young age." Dayang said with impressed face.