The good Hero

Boboiboy already trained the young ejens. But it seems like all young ejens have no potential at all. So he decided to train them every morning, afternoon, evening, and night. He wants them to be skilled. But he often transformed into Cahaya secretly in his room to make the machine. Like he said. When the machine is done, Boboiboy has to split to seven with their second tier power. 

Boboiboy already done with his lunch. Same with the other ejens. "Alright, time to train again. Alicia would you like to spare with me?" Boboiboy walked to Alicia. "Okay, I'll try again" Alicia then agreed to do it. But in one condition, he can't use his powers. "Yea, we want to see your skill without powers" Moon cheered happily as she obsessed with Boboiboy

"To the training field!" Boboiboy shouted. All young ejens are walking to the field. Boboiboy and Alicia are in middle of the field. "You can attack first" Boboiboy gave permission to Alicia. So then Alicia took out her slingshot. She start shooting Boboiboy. But Boboiboy can dogde easily. "Now take this! Hiyah!" Alicia release three bullets to Boboiboy. Boboiboy dogde quickly and transform into Angin.

"Kuasa Elemental! Boboiboy Angin! Pusaran angin!" Angin made a small typhoon and throw it to Alicia. Alicia accidentally slipped and the typhoon got into her. "uggh!" She groan, not long after she hitted the metal wall aside the field. "Hang in there!" Angin rush towards Alicia who is unconsious and falling. Luckily Angin catch her on time. "Hah, you guys are still too weak! You need to train more!" Other Ejens can only look down, ashamed of their skill...