Dark pit and pit side of the story

Dark pit: "hurry up pit . We ain't got all day. "

I flyed high in the sky with my arms crossed annoyed as fuck . Pit was flying with his arms spread out like a fucking bird. With his eyes closed and he was far behind me.

Pit: "hold on pittoo! I'm feeling the air!! In my face!!!"

Soon enough He finally caught up.

Dark pit: "don't call me that! You know I get annoyed!!"

Pit: " why? Pittoo? "

Dark pit: " ARGGHH.." I had so much rage and tension built up in me but I held it in . "Okay dark pit! Breathe .. In and out.." I held my hand to my chest as I breathed slowly making sure not to get super angry at that brat and he will fucking cry back to his dumb goddess .

Pit: "hey pittoo?... What are...you..are you o-"

I turned around and had a death stare on pit . As black started to surround me, I crossed my arms with my chin up and had a glare in my eyes and stared at pit.

Pit: "I'm sorry dark pit!!"

Dark pit: you "better be!! You little shit! You annoy me so fucking much. Ugh" I had my hand on my head sassy like.

Pit: "I'm sorry... We better be heading back to lady palutena.."

Dark pit: "yeah!" I chuckled. "Hurry up. I ain't got all fucking day"

Pit: "yes sir!" I put my hand on my head like a solider would to a captain.

Dark pit: "What a drag!!"

I closed my eyes and sighed
I flew right along him and left him behind again. He soon caught up to me. As I reached palutena's palace I landed with my arms crossed , while pit landed like a fucking perky annoying--

Pit: Yay!! We made it!!

He jumped up and down.

Dark pit: *facepalm* "ehh when am I gonna get to be alone and have peace.."

I ignored pit then lady palutena came out the palace doors.

Lady palutena : "boys I have a wonderful surprise for both of you! I'll read it aloud. It says... "

~Dear goddess and angels I am proud to say that you have been invited to a fighting tournament here in smash bros university . Hope to see you there~

I had my arms crossed and stared at pit and palutena . They where very happy and .. I mean.. So was I .. It was my first time after all.

Lady palutena : "on the back it has our room numbers! And the rest of the information! I'll take care of this part boys."

She pated our heads and flew back into her palace.

-pit soon came over to hug dark pit.

Dark pit: "hey let me go! Argh"

I struggled to get Out of his hug I was pushing him away and trying so hard! He was really strong. Stronger than I thought. I Was losing my strength and decided to give up. So I let him hug me. He whispered in my ear.

Pit: "I'm so glad you made it in pittoo!"

I just listened and didn't say anything.

Pit squeezed me tighter.

Dark pit: " AHHH can't breathe p-pit."

Pit: "oh I'm so sorry pittoo!"

He let go of me and I fell on the floor trying to breathe and get my breath back. *cough cough*

Pit came next to me on the floor and helped me up.

Pit: "I'm sorry.. Pittoo I was just so happy. "

He scratched his head nervosuly.

I crossed my arms and walked towards him I was face to face with him I had my head down so he couldn't see my eyes or expression .

Pit: "hey pittoo!! What are yo-

I grabbed pits hand and pulled him close to me as I kissed him on the lips. I kept walking and pinned him against a wall and put both of his arms against the wall so he wouldn't resist . Which worked because he Happened to kiss back.

We kissed for about 3 minutes .
I let go of him and backed away a bit

Dark pit: "boy if you tell anyone about this..."

Pit was blushing fifty shades of red.

Pit: I promise I won't.

He kept touching his lips and didn't say anything

dark pit: "and that's how you shut a pit up ."

I smirked and faced away pit. He can be a pain in the ass but I got to say I kinda want to fuck him . He is adorable at times. I just can't show it. Because you know.. I'm dark pit.