ike marth robin and roy part of the story

Snores could be heard from the backroom

Video game noises from the living room

The smell of food and sound of dishes hitting each other while food cooked

And the sound of a vacuum cleaning loudly.

Yes this was all the works of Marth, Ike , Roy , and Robin.

While Marth slept Ike played video games, while Roy cooked, and robin cleaned.

"Done!" Robin yelled . As he just finished cleaning up the whole house

"DINNER IS READY!!!!" Yelled roy as loud as he could.

"yes!" Ike said to himself.

Robin went along to check the mail while the boys got ready for dinner.

Ike went to see if marth was awake, but he was in a deep sleep.

"Marth! Marth!" Ike said as he shook and wobbled marth

"WAKE UP! fag.."

marth quickly bolted right put of bed

"WHAT? AH!!" Marth fell off the bed and scratched his head.

"Smh..dumbass food is ready" ike snickered as he walked out the room and slammed the door behind him. Marth stayed on the floor still a bit sleepy with bad breath taste. So he went to brush his teeth.

"One for you..one for you and two more ..!" Roy said as he set up the table for everyone to eat. Including himself.

As always ike was the first one to the table. He licked his lips and was ready to dig in.

Now these boys have lived together ever since the end of there high school year. Let me just say these boys where popular with girls. And still are. But they never where really interested.

Roy calmly washed his hands as ike began to eat and gobble down his food.

Marth finally came out his room rubbing his eyes still half asleep.

"What did I m-miss?"

He was just about to speak again when robin came in with 4 letters from smash bros university all boys where familer with this except robin.

"HMM what's this?" Robin handed the letters to everyone as he opened his.

It says..

"Dear Robin, we are proud to announce that you! Have made it into smash bros university where a huge fighting tournament will be held. Hope to see you there!~"

Robin was jaw dropped and awed by the letter. I -I made it?

WE MADE IT! Ike and marth yelled at the same time

They where all full of excitement but one person was left out. .. they didn't hear any excitement from one person and that was ...

"ROY!!!"

The three yelled out. The three boys huddled around roy as roys head was facing the ground while his bangs covered his eyes. He started tearing up. But didn't show it. With his right hand he squeezed the paper and with the left he threw the mail at the wall.

Full of anger and sorrow.

"W-what's a matter?" Marth said putting his hand on roys shoulder.

"I-I didn't make it in this time...AGAIN!!.."

He screamed.

Marth removed his hand slowly..in shock. Roy never really yells. Like ever!!

Roy fell on his knees and covered his face with his hands and squeezed the paper with his right hand He began to cry. Letting it all out.

"I-I'm useless...they don't want me..I suck...I should just die. People don't even care about me. But you..you guys are the best. Because you made it in! Including you Robin!!"

Robins eyes widened as his ears heard what roy just said.

Robin actually felt sad for roy.

"Well .. I suppose I can wait for n-next time..."

He looked up and tried to smile. His eyes full of tears.

"N-na!" He covered his eyes again and cried more

So much crying till he was coughing.

You could tell he was in so much pain and he was just done.

"I-I just can't anymore. Everyone likes you. I'm always left out of everything even in school ever since I was little!"

Roy screamed in pain as if someone had just stabbed him.

The boys knew he was done.

Roy cared so much because he knew Marth , Ike and Robin wouldn't come home for a long time. For a very long time. And he would be home alone .

Roy really loved his friends. Sometimes more than friends.

All that could be heard was Silence .

His arms fell to his side as his head hanged low and he let his grip go. The paper flying towards the room.

The boys threw their papers and huddled around Roy on the floor hugging him and telling him everything will be ok.

"It will be ok Roy ! ITS OK!! Don't cry! " they all mumbled there own words to Roy.

"You know that isn't true and we love you! We think your perfect just the way you are!"

Marth said as he began tearing up.

"Yeah Roy. Don't think like that!" Ike said as he held Roy's shoulder.

Robin just agreed and squeezed Roy's hand. While Marth wiped Roy's tears.

Now you may think it wasn't a big deal...but it actually was..to..roy..

Roy stopped crying a bit.

"Hey what about this! How about we all go!"

Robin said.

Marth and ike looked at each other confused. No one who didn't make it wasn't allowed. Robin all though didn't know the rules since he was new.

"But it's against the rules.." Ike scratched his head. Looking down.

"Well Roy is a good cook and maybe he can work in the cafeteria he can cook for all of us...Everyone!!"

Now Marth and Ike never heard of anything like this. Although they thought it was smart they decided to take Roy with them.

Marth got up and held his arms on his waist.

"Roy!! don't you worry!! You will still get to go!" He pointed a finger at Roy. "Well take you! We won't leave you behind!! So don't worry come one get up wipe your tears and let's go kick some ass!!"

Marth smiled with his eyes closed and his teeth sparkled as he held one arm out facing Roy.

"Hehe"

Ike and Robin stood next to Marth as they did the same expression except they put a thumbs up.

Roy wiped his tears and stared at them as he agreed and grabbed Marth's hand and went off on a new journey.

--------------
(Authors note: thanks for reading!! I can't wait for the next part!! I was fangirling while making this. T^T I feel bad for Roy I honesty love him.

Want to vote for him. Yes he still has a chance to get in smash bros just go vote for him on this website. https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/ ---) even if you don't play he will get more popular since he is in the game . So yaas.