FANPARAZZIENATION RULES.

Since this is a fun Community ,we don't have so much rules.
BUT,we need you to follow these rules.

*If you have been hired ,follow the account (compulsory) ,add our books to your reading lists and give a shout-out to this account. 

*As a member ,you should follow this account and give this Community a shout-out.

* Be respectful ,polite and kind , it's for fun because we are a community where you get all information about movies celebrities and music in one place.

*If you receive any form of abuse ,hate from anyone on this account ,PM the account and you can also PM Arielle to complain.

*Anyone hired ,should do their assigned duties on time.

*We will never post images of Celebrities in skimpy clothes or bikini ,why? ,We do not want to encourage ed .(eating disorders)

* Please ,there is no age limit but if there are videos that have R rated contents ,we would mark it with a warning.

*No hate , don't come to shame this account or you'll be blocked.

*If you hate on anyone , we'll block you.

*Give us a shout-out ,if you love us.

*Never ever advertise your book on our Message board or write any stuff not related to music/movie/celebrities 🚫❌❌❌❌❌ It isn't tolerated here.

If you want us to check out your book ,PM us and we will take a look at it and MAY add it to our reading lists.

*You can write on our Message board to celebrate days like Latinx Herritage month and celebrate festivals like Diwali and your country's independence/important days  , it's acceptable and will be deleted immediately the event is over.

*If you want to email anything relevant ,send it to  fanparazzo2456@gmail.com.

*We don't own any  images used here.

*Any community  interested in being an affiliate to this Community , should PM .

*We don't have discord. We think it's cool and more amazing to have it right here on Wattpad. We may get one in the future. (no promises).