Chapter 2

- Olivia -

I'm already in Utah. Today is the day I see Josh, for the first time, after one year. I don't know if I have any feelings for him, but I'm sure I'm not in love with him anymore.

I had a boyfriend, Adam, but we broke up one week ago, because he cheated on me. My feelings for him aren't strong, but I am sad and heartbroken, but not like that when Josh and I broke up.

I hope everything will be okay between me and him because we have to spend three months together on set. We're professionals. Also, we didn't talk about the whole drama, just one time and I don't know if I want to do it, that will be so awkward. But also, I need to apologize to him for all the hate he gets because of me.

"Liv, are you going to join us?" Sofia came into my trailer and asked me. "Everyone is outside."

"Josh is there, right?"

"Yes, but are you going to hide the whole three months?" She laughed.

"No, but, I think it'll be awkward and..."

"You're not right Olivia," she tells me and sits in front of me. "Everything will be okay and I'm here for you. Also, I'm sure you'll have to kiss him, so that will be more awkward, not meeting him."

"Okay, you're right."

"As always, darling. So let's go." She held my hand and took me out. I'm nervous.

"Hello everyone, how are you?" I asked them with my cheering voice.

"Hello, superstar," Frankie hugs me. "Missed you so much."

"Me too, Frankie." Then I hugged everyone and stood in front of Josh.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked awkwardly.

"Fine, you?"

"I'm good, thank you."

"That's cool." We're still looking at each other awkwardly.

"So, what do you think going to happen in season 3?" Matt asked suddenly, and we looked at him. I think he felt the tension between us.

"Who knows, he's Tim," Dara said and we all laughed.

"I'm happy that I'm here with you guys," Andrew said with a huge smile. "I'm sure we'll spend a great time together, like last year."

I didn't spend last year great with them, especially with Joshua. We broke up, then he was with his new girlfriend, we had a hard time.  I was hurt and heartbroken. The only thing I wanted to do was cry. But I distracted myself with writing new music and after I showed that to the whole world, everything was alright, again. I moved on and I'm happy now.

"So... Who wants to play our games?" Larry asks.

"Of course everyone, we all missed them," Julia said. "This will be so much fun."

***
After a couple of hours, I decided to come outside to breathe fresh air. I was alone until Josh came.

"Hey, I don't know if you were here." He tells me.

"It's okay."

"I don't want us to be awkward loke we were the last year."

"Neither do I."

"But I don't know if we will be friends again." He isn't looking looking at me.

"I know. But I hope one day."

"I don't know," He said sincerely. I'm not sure what will happen in the future. "But now, we're colleagues." I nod.

"You hurt me, I was heartbroken and..."

"I know Olivia. So much happened last year, but we both changed after that."

"I agree. Let's see what the future holds." I told him with a smile and he laughed.

"I should go, see you tomorrow on set. Good night."

"Good night Josh."