Chapter 31

.

"Liv

"Liv..." I heard someone's voice. "Babe wake up." I felt someone touched me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hmm..." I sighed and open my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked Josh.

"We have interview today, you should get up or we'll late."

"It's your fault I want sleep right now." He laughed.

"Okay it is. Now quickly get up, talke a shower and then we leave." I nodded and slowly got up.

It's already may and me and Josh will start tour in one month. We're both so excited. We've interview because Tim said we should do one before we left. We're not even the main characters I don't know why is that necessary. Everything is great between me and Josh. We're so happy, of course we fight sometimes but it's nothing important. We decided to get married after our tour and take a break from music and acting for a while because we want to spend some time together.

***
"Hey, are you nervous?" Josh whispered. We're already at the studio, the live interview is starting in one minute. I nod. It's the first interview since everyone find out about us and I have no idea what questions the interviewers ask. I'm scared.

"Welcome to Olivia Rodrigo and Joshua Bassett." Stacy called and we entered the room. The fans start clapping.

"I'm happy you found time for us, we know you both are so occupied because of the tour rehearsals." Stacy said.

"Yeah but thank you for invitation." Josh said.

"So how's everything? You recently finished filming season 4 of high school musical the series, right?"

"Yeah but me and Liv aren't the main characters so we finished long time ago." Josh answered.

"Why did you decided that you didn't want to the part of the series anymore?"

"Well," I start talking. "We're still the part of the series and we love it so much because the cast is our second family. We'll always support them."

"You won't say anything about Ricky and Nini right?"

"No," I laughed. "You'll see soon."

"So will be there new songs?"

"Of course. Me and Liv wrote song together for season 4."

"Oh that's so great, I'm sure fans are so excited right now. So, is it hard working with each other? Because sometimes you have different opinions about songs or about lyrics."

"No, not at all." We said together and laughed." Working with Josh is amazing, he makes me a better songwriter and it's dream come true."

"It's same for me. Olivia is amazing and one of the best songwriter I've ever known. Well she's the number one for me, " he laughed took my hand in his. "She makes me better songwriter and person every day and I'm grateful for that."

"You both are so sweet." She said. "Everyone knows about the drama that happened between you but we won't talk about it. I'm sure everyone's happy for you two."

"We left everything behind." Josh said. He didn't let go my hand. "We're so happy together."

"And you're engaged, congratulations."

"Thank you Stacy." I said. "I found my home." Josh kissed my hand. I've goosebumps.

"When are you going to get married?"

"Who knows," Josh said. "Maybe two weeks later you might see the post about us getting married." He laughed.

"But we're not getting married in two weeks so calm down everyone. We have tours yet. Then maybe I will change my mind, who knows." I said.

"My wife is hilarious." Josh said. "You'll never change your mind bubs."

"So you already called her your wife? It's so cute." Stacy said.

"Yeah and I love when he calls me that." I answered.

"Okay, thank you so much for coming." She says and looks at the audience. "Josh and Olivia will sing together after the break."

When the camera's stop recording we get up and I hug Josh immediately. I was so nervous.
He kissed me when we entered backstage. "See, everything went great."

"Yeah, thank god, and thank you, you handle everything so good."

"Only because you were with me. I love you so much."

"I love you too, bubs." I said and kiss him one more time.