2

I was beginning to drown in my depression when a soft knock brought me to reality. I looked over to see a tall man with broad shoulders. Shoulder length black hair and blue eyes staring at me. He looked strange in a leather jacket and leather gloves indoors. Then again how much stranger can you get than a man who flies in a metal suit, one that turns green and a girl that burns shit in her sleep?

"Hi" He sounded a bit frustrated. Like he had better plans than to be here. I could hear it all in that one word.

"Hi, so ...you are one of the grandpas who are showing me around?" I raised an eyebrow. He wasn't old. In fact he looked close to my age, maybe in his early thirties the oldest. He was actually pretty hot. Bad type that always caught my attention.

"Fucking Stark" He sighed. "I'm not old, Stark is just an ass. You ready?" I chuckled a bit at his reaction. I nodded slowly, getting up realizing my legs were still a bit numb from whatever crap they gave me last night. I almost fell when I felt his gloved hands grab my waist and steady me.

He looked at me up and down for a second, a blush coming up his face before he stepped back clearing his throat. That's when I noticed I was still in that damn sequin dress and it had road up my thigh exposing my underwear. I quickly shimmy'ed the dress down turning red. Fucking hell Maria couldn't you have gotten me something while I was knocked out?

He was at least being a gentleman and not staring. He walked to the door waiting for me to get my own balance in check. Once I made it to his side he opened the door waving me to walk out first. He didn't point out any rooms we past. In fact he didn't even speak. He took me to the elevator and pressed a button. When the doors opened again we walked down a hall. He stopped in front of a door. "Wait here" He went in closing the door behind him a little roughly. When he came back out he had a shirt and a pair of sweats in his hands.

"Your room is the third one down the hall on the right. Here, a uh..a woman should be more decent." He tried hard not to look at me. I slowly grabbed the clothes feeling highly uncomfortable. He definitely sounds like a freaking grandpa...

I head to my assigned room. I walk in barely taking in the room itself, just happy to wear something other than a tight ass dress. The clothes were big on me, but I expected that since it was men's clothes. I had to tie the string on the sweatpants really tight for it to fit in any way. I rolled up the hem of the pants a bit so I wouldn't trip when I walked and headed out. Yea I was taking the tour barefoot so what?

The guy looked at me taking in a deep breath then looking away licking his lips. This dude was fucking weird, cute...but weird.

"This ...floor you have some of the living quarters, you, me, Steve, and Sam stay here. One floor up you have Natasha, Wanda, Bruce, and Pietro. The floor above them you have Clint, Vision, and rooms for Thor and Peter when they show up, hopefully, Peter will never show up. Tony has his own floor above the rest of us." He rushed to the elevator. He pressed a button too fast for me to see what floor. 

 I was quiet. He still hadn't told me his name or asked for mine. It was obvious he didn't want to do this tour. When the elevators opened I could hear laughter and arguments. He quickly groaned and rolled his eyes before walking out.

"This is the living room, open bar over there, stay away from the schnapps, Clint will kill you. Helipad outside for emergencies, be careful the winds can drag you to the ledge. And these idiots on the couch are some of the Avengers" He pointed at four people that looked like they were having fun.

"We are not idiots Barnes" A dark skinned man stood up pointing at him with frustration. So his name is Barnes? good to know.

"Well you sound like kids" He stated. I think he was just trying to get on their nerves on purpose.