38

TW: Seizures

(Bucky POV)

Walking into the tower she kept twirling in pure joy. Her smile, though wrinkled on the sides, was as beautiful as ever. My Ana.

"Come on Barnes, I want to have another round of fun before we do this." She holds the elevator door open for me. I laugh walking in, wrapping my arms around  her waist and pressing her against the wall.

"FRIDAY, common room please" I say before pressing my lips on hers. I didn't want her to ask why there and not our bedroom floor. There was just one more surprise for my sweet Ana I had up my sleeve. 

When the door opens, the floor was surprisingly silent. I honestly didn't think everyone would be able to keep quiet, but they did. As we turn the corner, Ana twirled one more time then was stopped by the loud and cheerful "SURPRISE" everyone yelled out. I watched her as her eyes widened, her hands covered her mouth then the tears began to fall.

While I took her out Steve and Tony got everyone together to decorate the living room. The chairs were all placed on either side of an isle that was covered in a soft blue long rug and white flower petals. There were bouquets of Hydrangeas and roses spread out everywhere with soft blue ribbons holding them together. There was even a small archway covered in vines and flowers near the windows overlooking the city.

"Bucky..." She whispered turning around to look at me.

"I was hoping you would say yes, give the credit to Steve and Tony, they did all this today." I lift my arm pointing at Steve who nervously stood holding back his own tears. I knew this was difficult for him, but he wanted to do this. Heck he wanted to help me find the ring too.

"I..I don't know what to say.." She choked out with tears. I walked behind her and held her in my arms, I placed my chin on her shoulder.

"You can say 'I do' baby girl" I kiss her cheeks as she giggles a bit, realization finally hitting her that we are about to get married.

"No, she can't say that until we dress her, right Wanda?" Nat moves forward grabbing Ana and pulling her away from me.

"Make sure he's dressed in something other than a leather jacket Steve. We worked hard for this and he isn't going to fuck it up." Wanda gave Steve a stern look prompting him to salute her. I watched as the girls dragged Ana to the elevator.

"I'll see you down the isle sweetheart!" I call out as the doors close. When I turn around to see Steve, Tony, Thor, Sam, Pietro, and Clint, they all slowly smile then start yelling and screaming in happiness. They pulled me down to the bar, pouring shots of whiskey for everyone.

"TO BUCKY BARNES AND ANA GARCIA!" We cheered taking our shots and laughing. It was a happy moment I knew wasn't going to last. She was meant to go into ice tonight.

"Are we missing the festivities?" A deep voice sounded out from the helipad. 

"King T'challa!" I walk over giving him a hug, happy to finally see him again.

"Your highness" Steve nods at him.

"It is good to be here. I hear you are to be married White wolf. What woman was brave enough for that?" Everyone laughs including me. 

"She is very brave. Ana, her name is Ana." I smile proudly.

"Bealfire, the woman my sister came to help?" I nod looking away, taking a deep breath. The thought of her in ice still stinging my chest. "Well, I see why you are doing this now. It is an honor to have been invited. My mother will arrive soon with more Dora Milaje. For now. Okoye, perhaps you would feel more comfortable with the woman." He says teasingly.