𝟶𝟾: Love 𝙻𝚎𝚘,

"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎,
𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢,
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎,
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍,"

───» You & Me, James TW «───

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

AS IF THE UNIVERSE COULD SENSE FINN'S DISSAPOINTMENT, they decided it was his turn to be the main character. 

A rough gust of wind flew past the campers, picking up the dirt, creating a sphere in the center. It didn't stay long, though. The sphere dispersed revealing a middle aged man on his phone. He has a muscular build, curly salt-and-pepper hair, blue eyes, elvish features and a lopsided grin that seemed to be permanently carved into his face. He's wearing a suit, featuring a helmet with small wings.

He blinked, taking in his surroundings for a moment, like he arrived quicker than he expected.

The campers watched him apprehensively. His eyes drifted through the crowd, squinting at Percy before stopping finally on Finn. The mans brows furrowed before he flew forward, eyes bright.

"Finnien??" He asked, bending down slightly with his mouth agape.

"Uh- yeah, but I-"

The man bounced, his grin widening. "I'm Mercury, I am your father,"

Finn blinked before nodding, Mercury's grin turned into a slight pout.

"No big reaction? Aren't you shocked to meet your dad??"

"Well, I think if you had appeared tomorrow I would have been. I met Juno today, she's very-"

Mercury placed a hand over Finn's mouth, turning his eyes back to Percy for a moment. The black haired boy on Finn's left watched sharply, as if preparing for a fight. Though the fight didn't happen, since Mercury's arm wrapped around Finn's shoulder as he led him to the center.

"Reyna, is it?"

She nodded.

"Earlier your augury had stated, 'it doesn't seem like you will be at camp much longer', when referring to my son."

She nodded again, eyeing Octavian who shifted slightly, eyeing Finn exclusively.

"-That is true. Though, this would have changed if any of you had had the balls to take him in; that will be a regret in the future, but oh well!" He said cheerfully. "He will be leaving now, his own quest is beginning."

Percy stepped forward, brows furrowed. "Is he gonna come back?"

"You show care now?" Mercury raised a brow, shrugging. "Who knows, that's up to him."

It was now Octavian's turn to step forward. "Quests usually are only given when a prophecy is presented. Why should we-"

"Would you decline a God?" Finn asked, giving a lazy smile.

Octavian flushed, eyes wide. "No! Just-"

"Seems like it's settled."

Reyna walked toward the father and son, acknowledging Mercury with a nod as she held her hand out for Finn.