Chapter 5

-Kiyama Ena POV-

Mikey called me that he would be late, because something had come up.
My phone went off.
"Mitsu-kun?" I said when I picked up. "What's wrong? You don't usually call me this late"

"Are you out with Draken?" he asked.
"No, Mikey's picking me up later for the festival" I said. "But Takemichi's with Emma, Hina and Draken at the festival. Why?"
"It's Peh-yan" he said and I frowned. "He's angry at Draken for not freeing Pah-chin from jail. I believe he's gonna go after him"

"You're joking..." I whispered. "Okay, I'll tell Mikey when he gets here. We'll get there as soon as we can. You call the other guys"
"On it" he said and hung up.
I got out of my kimono and wore my gang uniform outfit.

"Chifuyu!" I shouted. "Get Baji-san ready! We probably have a fight on our hands"
"Heh?" said Chifuyu. "What happened?"
"Peh-yan" I said. "He's gonna go after Draken. Go to Baji and get ready. Mitsu-kun should call any moment"

"On it, where are you going?" he asked.
"Mikey's picking me up" I said. "I'm gonna go ahead. Don't keep us waiting"
"Be careful" he said and I heard Mikey's motorcycle.

"You too, little brother" I smiled and ran downstairs.
"Ena-chan?" said Mikey.
"Hurry up" I said. "Peh-yan is gonna go after Draken"

"Hold on tight" he said.
The moment I sat down and held him, we went full speed to the festival.
It was raining hard...

"Mitsu-kun should call everyone" I said while Mikey drove. "I also told Chifuyu to get Baji ready. They shouldn't take too long"
"Okay" said Mikey.

~

When we arrived, we saw members of Moebius...
"What the..." I whispered.
Draken was bleeding from his head...

"Mikey-kun! Kaida-san!" said Takemichi.
"Looks like we joined the party just in time" I said and got off the bike.
"I see now" said Mikey. "The reason I got called to be somewhere else was so you could attack Ken-chin. And then you were gonna put the blame on me and break Toman in half"

I walked to Mitsuya and smiled.
"Oy, isn't that Kaida?"
"She's a small girl"

I looked angry at the guy who said that.
"I'm just doing this for Pah-chin..." said Peh-yan.
"This isn't how you do shit" said Mikey.

"Peh-yan" I said. "Who tricked you into doing this?"
"Wow, I'm impressed" a new player came onto the field... "Guess you're not just beauty after all"
"Who the hell are you?" asked Mikey.

The guy had tattoos on his hands...
'Sin and punishment?'
"Man, I'm tired" said the stranger. "It really doesn't matter who I am. But I'm sorta in charge of Moebius for now. The name's Hanma"

"So you're the creeper who's been pulling the strings?" asked Mikey.
"Wow, you're a pain in the ass, Mikey..." began Hanma, but Mikey used his kick.
'What the...'

Hanma was actually able to block that...
"He stopped Mikey's kick?!" said Mitsuya.
"Damn" I whispered.

"Don't be in such a hurry, Mikey" said Hanma. "Our goal is to crush Toman. But that's a pain, so we wanted you to fight yourselves. I mean, it works out either way in the end. This just means that I get to kill the Invincible Mikey with my own two hands! Moebius has 100 men here! And Toman has a measly five! Don't you dare wuss out this time, assholes! I'm not a softie like Osanai"

"Yes, sir!" shouted everyone from Moebius.
"If any of you run away, I'll chase you down and beat all the teeth outta your damn mouths!" shouted Hanma.
"Yes, sir!" they said in fear.

"What the hell is this guy's problem?" I said.
"Mikey, Draken and Kaida..." said Hanma. "You're all dead <3"
I smiled when I heard the motorcycles of the others.