Taryon

Chaper 3

Pov:Taryon

POV: TARYON

Me and the girls have been dancing our asses off for a good 3 hours now and my legs are starting to become numb. "I think it's time we took a break because my legs are going dead." I had to them yell over the music because it was loud af.

Keke nodded, "Yeah I'm with Tary on that. I can't feel my feet dancing in theses stilettos." She grimaced as she looked down at her sore feet. "Yeahhh I won't be able to walk for a while now."

Maine shook her head at KeKe and laughed, "Why are you still wearing those damn toe killers anyways? I took mine off about 20 minutes after we started dancing." We all looked down and sure enough her shoes were gone and all you saw was her little painted toes.

"Okay well antiways we have about an hour to chill and relax until Joshua comes down." Taryonia did a little squeal and a happy dance, "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!! I hope I'm his mate, that would be so freakin awesome I might pee myself!"

I looked at her with pure disguise, "That's so fucking nasty! How the hell are we related? I think your adopted." I had the most serious face on when I said that.

She tilted her head to the side and stared at me for a few seconds before she started laughing, "We're twins dumbass if I'm adopted so are you." Well damn I didn't even think of it that way.

"Yeah well I'm older ,so Ha take that youngin." Yes that was all I could come up with.

She just shook her head and laughed at me, "Come on guys let's go find somewhere to sit."

We all decided to just sit and wait around until it was time but the girls left me after about 10 minutes because they needed to freshen up just in case they were his mate. They came back a couple of minutes before the Luna came down to tell everyone to gather around the stairs. I checked my watch and it was 30 minutes until midnight. Why she called us here so early I don't know, but now we wait.

It was 15 minutes until midnight and Joshua has yet to come down and the girls are becoming a pain in the ass. Jesus Christ why do girl talk and complain so damn much, it's like a non stop thing.

Taryonia complained the most out of them all, "OMG! What the fuck is taking him so goddamm long? It doesn't take 5 years to come down the stairs."

I rolled my eyes at the last part of her complaint, "Why do you keep adding a year everytime you say that? It's only been 5 minutes since the Luna called us over to the stairs."

"Well its been a long 5 minutes, okay and my patience is wearing thin. Where is he?"

Keke looked over at Taryonia and scolded her, "Girl if you don't shut that shit right now so help me God I will smack you! It ain't about you right now do shut the hell up!"

We all looked at KeKe in shock. She has never and when I say never I mean never ever talked to any of us especially Taryonia like that. I had to look at her for a long time to make sure this was Keke standing next to me. I mean my jaw was to the ground from what I just heard come from this girl's mouth. I looked over at Taryonia to see what her face looked like. When I looked at her she was smiling a big wide fucking grin was on her face but she wasn't looking at any of us........she was looking up the stairs. We all turned to look at what she was looking at.

Our eyes went wide as we looked up at the top of the stairs. The first thing that crossed my mind was 'Damn those 15 minutes past fast' then it was 'Damn Joshua looking so damn fine right now'. I watched him as he searched the crowd with guys eyes trying to find his future Luna and mate. His eyes swept past me and a then they did a double take back on me and I started to get nervous. Why the hell is he looking at me like that? The moment I locked eyes with him it all seemed to become clear to me and at that moment I also knew I was fucked. All I could think was 'No.........no no no no no no no no fucking NO!!'

Yes I was excited but at the same time I knew he wasn't gay so it would only turn out bad for me. Shit is gonna get so real when everyone funds out................I'm Joshua's new mate and their new Luna. FML!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Author's Note!!
Okay so I have been gone for so freakin long and everyone has been telling me to update so here's a little something. It's short but at least it's something right?

Vote for my story!! Vote Vote Vote and VOTE! show your support! Let me know I'm not the only one that want this story to keep going!

Okay well hopefully I can start uploading every weekend atleast. Bye-bye for now!