Joshua & Taryon

Chapter 2

Pov: Joshua & Taryon

POV: Joshua

I'm so excited for my party today. I'll finally get to find my mate! I've been waiting all my life for this moment. Right now I was at my bestfriend Christian house, he was my beta so when I become alpha he would become beta. At the moment we were playing on one of his many game systems and I was kicking his butt.

"Come on man! Let me win one time!", Christian said as I beat him for the 5th time.

I laughed at him, "I'm trying but you just suck so much that even when I'm not trying I still win."

He rolled his eyes at me, "Yeah yeah....say what you want, but antiway........Are you excited for your party today? I'm jealous because you get to find you mate ughhh I gotta wait like 2 more years FML!", he said looking irradiated.

As soon as he mentioned my party I had a big fat stupid smile on my face, "Of course I can't wait for my party! I can't wait to find my mate either, I'm tired of all these thots saying that they my mate!".

The mention of the word thot had Christian grin, "Ohhhh do you know what you getting a mate mean for me!?!?"

"No not really but I know you're going to tell me soo go ahead. "

He's grin got bigger, "It means that once you are off limit all the girls will come to me! I'm gonna get so much ass after tonight." , he told me  while he ran up to me to give me a bear hug. "I love you so fucking much man!"

I just shook my head at my bestfriend......one moment he is sad and depressed because he has to wait 2 years before he can find his mate but now he is happy and over the moon with joy. His emotions about this is all over the place while mine isn't. The only thing I feel right now is excitement and nervousness. I was nervous a nervous mess. What if my mate rejected me? What if my mate had a boyfriend? What if my mate is a thot? My thoughts were filled with a bunch of what if's.

"......shua! Joshua hellloo!!", I was taken from my thoughts by Christian yelling my name and waving his hands in front of my face.

"What? What I miss?", I said confused.

He started laughing and said, "Dude I was calling you name for like 5 minutes! You was just sitting there with a far away look on your face."

"Ha ha my bad I was just thinking too hard about something". I gave him a reassuring smile to let him know it was nothing. He looked at me a few more seconds before restarting the game we were playing demanding a rematch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Taryon

I was awaken hearing my mother yelling my name telling me that before I could go to the future alpha's party I had to clean the whole house, mow the lawn, and complete all my homework.........I feel like I'm in a fucking modern day Cinderella story where I have to complete my chores to be able to go to the ball. She informed me that her, my dad, and Taryonia would he going out for breakfast and then to the spa to beautify Taryonia for the party.

I wasn't going to let her dim my mood in any way, shape, or form. I would do everything she wanted because I didn't have time to argue with her. First I started with the kitchen because it was the easiest and the cleanest of all the rooms. It only took me 30 minutes to clean the kitchen then I moved on to the living room and I finished that in 30 minutes also. I did the basement and garage next and those to took me 2 and half hours to finish. Lastly, the bathrooms and the bedrooms were next after I finished all of that it wad 4:30.

I started to speed up because the party was at 8 and I still had to mow the lawn and get ready.  I was nearly finished with the lawn when my parents pulled up in the driveway.