Stamp 2: It's A Matter of Trust!

Last time Kazuya first met his Inner Devil, Vice! The Deadmans also attacked the FENIX building as it unveiled the Revice Driver system. Kazuya with no other choice, formed a contract with Vice and became Kamen Rider Revice to protect Mayumi and his family. Although he refuses to completely take the job.

Akemi currently stood in front of both George and the head of the FENIX organization. "Y-You called for me sir?" Akemi asked nervously as she thought she was in trouble. "Sorry to pull you away from your work, Captain Baishō. There is an important task that only you can preform for us." The commander said as he gave the girl a serious look that caused her to flinch. "W-What do you need from me?" The youngest Baishō sibling asked as she couldn't help, but be intimated by the leader. "Oi, Oi, it's quite simple really! We need you to get your brother to sign a contract, that way he'll fight with the Revice System." George said as he pressed his glasses up.
             Akemi bit back a curse, while she was proud of her brother for stepping up and protecting everyone when she froze with fear, she also knew how stubborn he could be. "I won't let you down sir." Akemi said as she bowed to the commander before grabbing the suitcase containing the Revice Driver and two ViStamps. Akemi made her way out of the office and towards the elevator. "Kazuya, please don't be difficult about this!" Akemi prayed to herself as she hoped that her brother would be cooperate. Akemi made her way to the garage as she hopped on her motorcycle and started towards home.

At the Sports Center
Two men were on the outside tennis courts at Sports Center, one was tall and appeared to be rather aggressive. His partner was on the shorter side and seemed timid. Unfortunately the duo had just lost their third practice game in a row. "Dammit! Ren, how many times do I have to tell you to return any ball that gets by me?!" The taller man growled at his timid friend. "I-I can't cover the entire back end of the court by myself Kenji! We should switch it up, so we're not so predictable!" Ren said as he tried to reason with his partner. "Shut up! As far as I'm concerned, our partnership is done! Now get the hell away from me!" Kenji shouted as Ren walked off in defeat.
                Ren passed a man in a Green Day of the dead outfit, who stopped him by gently grabbing his arm. "Your Ren correct? You and your partner Kenji are rising stars in the Doubles Tennis Circuit correct?" I've heard your partner is rather aggressive and standoffish." Olteca said as he looked at the Tennis player. "Kenji has gotten himself a bad reputation due to his attitude, but he's a good player." Ren said trying to defend his former partner. Olteca pulled out a blue ViStamp with an orange mantis on it. "You must also think that if he would listen to your advice that things would be better right? Why not act on those emotions?" Olteca said as he handed the ViStamp to Ren.
             Ren looked at the ViStamp as he thought of all the times Kenji had bullied him, put him down, and flat out ignored him. "Mantis!" The ViStamp announced in a sinister voice before Ren pressed it against his chest. A contract appeared next to him before crumpling up and taking the form of the Mantis Deadman.

Olteca walked off with a smile on his face as Ren led the Mantis Deadman back to the tennis court

Olteca walked off with a smile on his face as Ren led the Mantis Deadman back to the tennis court. "Kenji!" Ren called out as his former partner turned to yell at him again, only to clam up in fear at the site of the monster. "Are you going to listen to me now?!" Ren asked as the Mantis Deadman charged at his former partner.