Chapter 1: Arrival

:Bee talking:

                          ☆☆☆

      Somewhere outside the small city/town of Jasper, Nevada, seven bots appeared out of mysterious light that disappeared as soon as it came. 

     "Where are we?"Flammi asked.

     "Looks like a des-OW!"exclaimed Hotshot as something hit his head. It was the disc, now looking as it had before-certainly not glowing any longer. "Looks like a desert,"Hotshot said, storing away the disc in his subspace storage pocket,"I guess we should keep this thing with us."

     "What's up with the date? It's ten years too far back,"Hoist said, once he pulled out his phone. (yes they HAVE THOSE!! There was an RBA episode somewhere when they got them)

   "You're right,"Wedge agreed.

   "I believe the disc sent us back in time,"Medix said. 

     "Uh oh,"Flammi said, when a groundbridge opened near them. She hid behind her brother, Hotshot. Mooncruiser stood in front of the six, ready to use her noodle tentacles (she has 'em xD). 

     From the center of swirling colors of the portal, stepped two bots. Both looked similar to each other, except one of them had Predaconish-wings. The younglings let out a sigh of relief, as their optics met the Autobot insignias on them. Wedge squealed a little. 

    "What are younglings doing here?"asked a familiar voice. Flammi stared at the bot for a minute before she recognized who it was. It took a while, for the youngling had never seen the other bot at that age.

    "MOM!!!!!!!!!!"she exclaimed, forgetting for a moment that this was the past. The second bot was just looking at them, confusedly.

    "Uhh...what?"asked Starfire, the Predacon-winged bot, even more confused 

    "Well, we're from the future..."Hotshot stopped, not knowing how to explain. 

     :Huh?:

      Starfire looked at the second Autobot for a minute-although inaudible, they were actually talking with each other.

    "I'm Starfire, and this is my twin brother Bee. What are your names?"

   The younglings introduced themseleves. They were taken to the Autobot base after that.

                        ☆☆☆

    "Whoah! The actual Outpost Omega One? I've heard stories about this place-IT'S SO COOL,"Whirl said, when they arrived through the groundbridge.

    "Don't touch anything."That was Ratchet, as usual. 

    :And that's Ratchet: Bee said. Neither of the twins believed the younglings were time travelers. 

    "Uncle Ratchet!"Medix exclaimed, not too surprised as he had known his uncle would be there.

     "I am no one's uncle, and I would like it if no one called me that." (Typical Ratchet xD)

    "Wasn't there a seventh bot?"asked Star, when she had looked at the younglings again. 

     Moon stepped away from a darker area of the base. She almost always stood in the shadows, silently observing everything. Her purple-navy-blue-black paint job helped her blend into dark spaces. "Don't mind me. I'll be somewhere in the back,"she said. 

     "Mom, can you PLEASE show me around?"Flammi asked. 

     "Mom?"asked Ratchet, a bit confused. 

     "I have no idea,"Star shrugged."Yeah, sure, Flammi. In fact, all of you can come."

                      ~☆☆☆~

500ish words...that's noice..

HEY!

SORRY ABOUT THE MONTH LONG WAIT-

I WAS KINDA DOING AND REDOING THIS CHAPPIEEEE!! 

At this point, I have a vague idea of what's gonna happen next but hey-my characters make the plot happen, and it HAPPENS. 

And Moonwie-

She's the silent type. The SILENT,  OBSERVING type.

If you get it comment, if you don't well you'll know soon enough. 

SEE YOU NEXT TIME

ILY ITFW