Eleven

AFTER REALIZING THAT he liked Scarlett, Louis went home not really wanting to go back to school and deal with his friends

Right when he got home he laid on the couch, processing his thoughts.

There was a knock on the door and Louis sat up, his eyebrows furrowed. Who could that be?

Maybe it was Ethan.

Louis stood up and he opened the door, revealing Scarlett.

Louis' eyes widened and Scarlett shoved past him and into the house, "We need to talk, and this time you can't run away" Scarlett said.

Louis stood there for a second and then he closed the door and turned around to look at the angry girl.

"I don't know what the hell your problem is, and why your all of a sudden mad at me, but I'm not sorry, because I know that I didn't do shit so you better start explaining to me why your ignoring me" Scarlett said.

Louis stood there his mouth half open trying to find the right words.

"Well?"

Louis took a deep breath, "Ok, look, I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you, you didn't do anything wrong" Louis began to explain.

"Then what's your problem?"

"Nothing, Ethan told me to ignore you that's why I did it" Louis said, "Why would Ethan tell you to ignore me?" Scarlett asked.

"Because he wanted to see if you'd chase after me" Louis said slowly, "What?"

"I don't know, I guess he was just testing our friendship or something" Louis lied.

Scarlett stared at him confused, "Ok?"

"You didn't have to throw your cigarettes away" Louis said, "Yeah, I know, but it was about time I quit anyways" Scarlett shrugged.

"Are you really gonna quit?" Louis asked her, "I don't know yet, I can try" Scarlett shrugged and Louis nodded.

"So...are we good?" Louis asked and Scarlett nodded, "Yeah, we're good"

Louis let out a sigh of relief, "Oh good, the last thing I'd want to do is ruin our friendship" Louis said.

Scarlett looked away, "Friendship...right" she mumbled.

"I heard shouting, everything okay?" Millie asked coming down the stairs, "Oh no, yeah, everything's fine, your brother was just being an idiot as usual" Scarlett said.

Louis glared at the girl and Millie chuckled, "Yeah, that sounds like Louis" she nodded.

"I'm right here ya know"

"Yeah we know"

Louis rolled his eyes and he walked towards the couch, "Come on let's go to my room" Millie said to Scarlett.