Seventeen

THE REST OF the week past by quickly, which Scarlett was grateful for

THE REST OF the week past by quickly, which Scarlett was grateful for. It was Friday which meant the weekend was coming and that meant she could relax and have fun.

Her and Liv were planning on having a girls night, which was just them hanging out in Scarlett's room watching Netflix and eating ice cream.

Blaire and her mom were out doing god knows what, so it would just be Liv and Scarlett in the house. There was a knock on the door and Scarlett opened the door to reveal Liv.

"Hey-"

Scarlett was cut off by Liv shoving a flier in her face, Scarlett backed up and she grabbed the flier .

"What's this?"

"Ethan is having a secret party tonight and we weren't invited" Liv said as she stormed into the house.

Scarlett eyed the paper and she turned around, "So?"

"So! We have to go to this party!" Liv exclaimed, "But we weren't invited"

"Exactly, the only reason we didn't know about this party was because of what happened between you and Louis" Liv said and Scarlett looked down.

"Which is perfect! We're crashing this party tonight and your going to show up looking hot as fuck, and when Louis sees you he's going to regret ever messing with you" Liv said in an almost evil way.

Scarlett gave her a wary look, "I don't think this is a good idea, why can't we just stay home?" Scarlett asked.

"Because you can't show Louis what he's missing out on in your PJ's" Liv said as she walked up the stairs. Scarlett looked down at her PJ's and she sighed, following Liv into her room.

Liv went straight to Scarlett's closet and began rummaging through it. She grinned once she found the perfect dress.

Liv pulled out a red tight mini dress with spaghetti straps. "How do you just have this in your closet?" Liv asked and Scarlett shrugged, "It's not mine, it's Blaire's" Scarlett said and Liv grinned.

"Even better, here try it on"

Scarlett grabbed the dress and she went into the bathroom to change. She came back into the room with the dress on, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Liv's eyes widened as she saw her best friend, "Holy shit..." Liv said in awe as she looked Scarlett up and down.

Scarlett looked down and smiled awkwardly, "Does it look good?" She asked and Liv chuckled, "Does it look good? It looks fucking amazing!" Liv exclaimed and Scarlett smiled.

"You look so beautiful!"

Scarlett blushed and looked down, "Thanks, Liv"

"Now come on, it's makeup time"

Liv did Scarlett's hair and makeup and Scarlett looked in the mirror, happy with the final product. "Holy shit you were right, I do look amazing" Scarlett said and Liv chuckled.