Chapter 13

"bar"

Andrew's POV

Andrew's POV

"Come on ladies pick up the pace!" Coach yelled as we ran up to one side of the court. Nathan passed to Tim who was wide open to take the shot until I rushed to where he was at smacked the basketball and made it tip-up. I jumped to grab it and quickly passed it to one of my teammates who was wasted no time on his layup. "Smith go get Lucas from the weight room maybe you'll do that right," making Tim rushed out of the gym then came back after a couple of minutes. Then Brooke walked in and looked upset but that didn't stop her from looking in my direction. And to my surprise, she threw me a quick smile as I did the same but then quickly changed her attitude when she faced the direction of Peyton. "Now listen up all of you. As long as we're a man short, you're gonna have to work double-time to take up the slack. Alright, let's play," he blew the whistle after his speech as Lucas made his towards Whitey.

"Come on Stone I thought you were supposed to be my competition," Nate taunted as he tried to make his way past but I blocked his path just on time to steal the ball from his possession. I passed to my teammate as he easily made the basket. "Okay, you just lucky on that play,"

"Whatever you say Scott just let me know when you're ready to confess that I'm better," as I jogged backward.

"Alright now don't get too cocky," he commented as I just shrugged before turning back to the game.

~

"Wow, having a movie night and got no invite. I'm going to pretend my heart didn't break a little right now." I teased.

"Well go get your heartbroken and then we can do heartbreak activities together,' Brooke responded before looking at her takeout box.

"Been there done that. Not fun at all."

"So your best friend and boyfriend decided to fool around your back too?" asking in a sarcastic tone. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised and she looked up at me before apologizing, "Sorry I'm a bit bitter,"

"A bit?" I said but quickly wish I didn't when she decided to give me a death glare. "sorry..."

"Apology not accepted." whipping her head back to the tv and flip through the channels as I took a seat next to her. "How did you even get into my house anyway?" she questioned me as she landed on 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre'. "Better," she mumbled as she smiled.

"Oh, I broke a window downstairs. I'm surprised you didn't hear it." I responded to her question making her look back at me with a 'are you serious?' face. "Just kidding, I took the front door it was unlocked so just be lucky it was me and not Leatherface." I joked. "If you don't mind me asking-"  I said before getting interrupted by a knock.

"Hey" a familiar voice greeted turning my head to be met with Peyton. She looked at both me and Brooke before the brunette spoke up.

"What are you doing here?"