Chapter 2

---𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘀' 𝗣𝗢𝗩----

Sans watched as his brother and father tried to run after them as he was carried through the portal. Although his mind told him to struggle he couldn't... wouldn't. He should have. His brother and father were worried about him and he was stuck laying in the arms of a stranger. But he couldn't stuggle. He felt safe and calm. He felt the pain he had felt for so long just disappear as if it had never existed, as if it was just some sick joke that had finally ended or a bad nightmare he had finally woken up from. It was gone.

Sans watched as the portal closed just before Papyrus could reach it his arm outstretched trying to reach to Sans.

"p-papyrus..." Sans tried to say tho it came out small and quiet tho it was most likely because he was slowly loosing his strength it seemed like he didn't want to call for his brother. As if brother may cause the pain to come back again and never go away.

Thinking about that pain made Sans let out a small whimper. He nuzzled the chest to the person who was carrying him as if some instinct of his knew he would gain comfort from the stranger. And true to his instant he felt the skeletal hand of the other caress his skull rubbling small circles of comfort.

"Shhhh shhh shh hey hey it's ok your ok" the other spoke softly continuing to rub his skull. Although the tone seemed strange for his voice it was soothing calming him.

Opening his eyesockets Sans noticed fresh tears flowing from his eyesockets layering over the paths other the long since dried tears. Shifting his skull his eyelights met with one singular cyan one. Getting a better look at the skeleton he could see he was covered in goop and had 4 large tentacles coming from his back some helping to hold Sans while the skeletons hand pet his skull. Another skeleton came up closer to the two and wipe the tears from Sans' cheekbones his eyelights break away from the cyan one to look at the other skeleton. This monsters clothes were a bit darker and his eyelights gone black tears of hate stained his skull. His eyelights travel away from the skeleton to look at the rest that had trapped them in a circle. There was onther black skeleton with stings that looked like tears, next to him looked like the skeleton version of and Oreo with a red scar under his eyesockets, the next had a large hole in his head, and the last one had his hood up tho his eyelights were visible one was red and the other was blue and red.

Unable to keep his eyesockets open any longer he turned back to lean in the goopy skeletons chest slight curling in on himself before falling unconsious.

---𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩----

He felt the smaller fall limp in his hold as he fell unconscious.

"Killer I want you to go around the house make sure every knife and other harmful objects are locked up I don't want him to try anything. Cross I want you to go get him some bandages. Horror I want you and Dust to go make sure his room is really prepared just encase we forgot something and make sure to get some sheets and comforters for the bed. Error I want your help to check his cuts and help me heal him." Nightmare instructs.

Everyone nodded and moved to do their tasks. Error and Nightmare removed Cross' scarf from the small skeletons arm, they are going to have to get Cross a new scarf his old one is completely ruined stained with blood and marrow.

They were able to heal his hp all the way back up tho the cuts were still there so unless they bandaged them up to stop the bleeding his hp would slowly start to drop again.