Ch5

It  has been a month since that incident. Sarada has moved with Mom aunt Sakura and Hima. Aunt Sakura surprisingly left her job and now is taking care of the Uchiha company. Mom is the new CEO of the Uzumaki company,till Himawari graduates of course. I never thought mom would take such a step. She got some assitance and help from Uncle Neji and Uncle Shikamaru.

Sarada is really depressed since that day. I am trying my best to console her but she never listens. There is still time for her to graduate. She visits him everyday and just stares at him for hours... She rarely speaks to me. I have to do something about this.

I walked to Aunt Sakura's house where mom had been living. It was winter already. It was snowing and I was going there to see my mom and sis and,Sarada was movin back with me. I didn't want to force her

Sarada pov
I sat at the corner of the bed sipping my coffee and reading a book. It sounded perfect but I felt something was missing. I missed Boruto. His warm cuddles and his goofy smile. I was moving back with him but..I still felt bad for ignoring him. I signed and continued sipping my coffee I just wish he was here with me then suddenly I felt a pair of arms grab me from my back...

I panicked but then calmed down when I realized It was Boruto "What are you doing here?" I asked turning around. He bent really close to my face and said "Is it a crime to visit my girlfriend?" "N-no" I stuttered. He placed my coffee on the bedside table a kissed me on my lip which turned into a short make-out session.

 After which I said "Boruto,sorry for ignoring you I just couldn't accept the fact that papa might never wake up and I took out all my frustration on you,I am really sorry Boruto." He held my hand and said "It is ok dattebasa I understand since dad has gone mom,me and hima we all are sad but  I always remember to stay strong you should too, these are just hard times and we will get through this,ok?" I nodded my head in response. 

We both laid down cuddling on the bed giving each other frequent kisses.Oh boy I wished that lasted a lil longer but of course Himawari-chan had to disturb that lovely movement. She laughed at us and said "There is a lock on the door, you guys can make use of it😂" "HIMA!" Boruto yelled "Gomen" she said as she left the room. After about ten minutes we both got of the bed and went to the living room only to see mom and aunt Hinata sitting on the couch. "Mom,aunt Hinata when did you guys get here" I asked confused
"We were busy all week so we both thought we could spend some time with our family😊" Aunt Hinata said

We all had a lot of fun. We ate food,played games and watched movies. It was night before we knew it.
We bid our goodbyes to our parents and left for Boruto's house.

When we reached there Boruto went in the kitchen to prepare dinner and I arranged my stuff in the house. We ate dinner and he went straight to bed as I got a call from Cho Cho. I spoke with her for awhile.
When I entered the bedroom I saw him already asleep. I laid down on his chest and I slowly was dragged to my dream.

Wassup
I am again sorry for doing such a silly mistake and I also rewrote this so yeah that was it for today. I hope you enjoyed and as always

Until next time
Sayonara