Kaiah and Moss

Kaiah

       "You look like shit" Sin stated when she came down the stairs to find Kaiah seated at the bar. 

      Coming directly from work Kaiah couldn't really argue.  She hadn't been sleeping well and had pulled a twelve shift.    Having done her duty and checked on Brinn she'd come down and hadn't made it past this bar stool.

   "Ya like to look much better! Heard your pulling lates at the shop." she shot back cause it was true.  Concealer could only work so much magic.  Sin was rockin some serious dark under eyes.

   "Ya having a hit out on you will rob you of the zzz's.  I just came home to talk to Ripper and the guys.  Need me to drop you at home on my way back to work? Sin offered and the smart part of her brain said yes.  The stubborn side had her hessitating to accept.

  "I'll make sure she gets home.  Boomer's waiting to take you back to the shop.  Your not driving either goldy" Reaper took the choice out of her hands as he slipped onto the stool beside her.  "Wow sweetheart dont get your feathers ruffled.  Your dead on your ass" he stated seeing the scowl on her face.

  It was no secret in the club that you asked Kaiah before you arranged anything pertaining to her.  They'd learnt from Holiday's mistakes.  "Fine" she muttered as she reached for her purse.  "Lets go" she ordered already walking away.

  "Wow, how do you want to work this? Do i need a pick up from a prospect or can we take my bike?" Reaper questioned catching up with her quick enough.  Not like she was moving fast.

  "Bike.  Prospect can come grab me tomorrow.  Tonight was my last shift on this rotation" she explained but stopped just short of getting on his bike. "Isn't it taboo or something having someone not your old lady riding bitch?" she questioned not sure where she'd heard it.

  "All good sweetheart, get on" Reaper simply stated so casually that Kaiah fingured she'd remembered wrong.  Taking his offered hand Reaper helped her climb on behind him.  Then shocked her when he half turned and put a helmet on her head.  Damn she needed sleep.  She'd completely forgot she needed one.

  "Thanks" she murmered as he turned bacl and started the bike. 

   If it had been Crow she would have just wedged herself right into his back using a solid arm wrap.  But this was Reaper and she wasn't sure at that moment exactly where to put her hands.  Or how close was too close.

   "Scootch and hang on" Reaper simply called over the rumble of the motor.  Guy was too perceptive sometimes.  But still she did as he said and straddled his hips then wrapped her arms around his waist.  Feeling abs Kaiah's brain short ciruited.

  Pulling out of the lot Reaper didn't hold back and took off towards her place on the edge of town.  The whole ride her hormones played with her to the point that she was seriously thinking of asking him in.
Thankfully she'd talked herself down by the time they pulled in out front.

  Kaiah wasn't stupid.  She was well aware of what the guys though of her living choices.  Problem was she didn't really have multiple options.  The area was crap but the rent was cheap.  Kaiah was once again thankful when Reaper didn't say anything about it.  He did though walk her to her door and do a sweap before he left.

  "Ten good for pick up?" Reaper questioned stopping at the door where she still stood.

  "Ya that works" was all her brain could muster for a responce.

  "Night Sweetheart, lock it behind me" he ordered then shocked her by leaning down to kiss her forehead before stepping out. Putting it to the back of her brain Kaiah closed and locked the door.  She was too tired to think about what it could mean.

  Falling into bed five minutes later Kaiah let her system shut down.  The worries she carried daily would still be there for her in the morning.

Reaper

   Sitting outside K's shitty apartment Reaper waited till all the lights went out before leaving.  A plan was already in play to get her out of there.  Issue was none of them could figure out how to pull it off without pissing her off.  They needed to figure it out soon though.  Didn't sit right with him leaving her there.

  Having been a nomad for close to ten years Reaper hadn't had close relationships with anyone but his brothers.  Accepting the SC chapter as home had changed that.  He'd forgotten what it was like having the brother's old lady's around.  The softness they brought to the life.  Okay well maybe softness wasn't the right word when it came to this group of old lady's.  But their strength didn't stop the protectiveness he felt for each on of them. 

   Sure it had started with Liz the night she'd patched up the guys and him.  Queen B had soon followed as had Sin.  While he was happy for Boomer it meant a crash and burn to some serious interest he'd had for the women.  Now he'd added Kaiah to the list of those who must be kept safe.  Crow's childhood friend, Holidays tormentor.  Damn she'd felt right on the back of his bike.  But she wasn't for him.  Kaiah was the long haul kind of lady and Reaper was no longer that guy.  Still he'd figure out a way to save her stubborn pride and get her into a safer place. 

Moss

    While Sin was gone he took the time to make his own calls.  Ripper had given him the heads up a couple days back.  Sin had a price tag on her head and it had been confirmed today through Demon.

  Following his old Prez's orders Moss dialed the number Demon had given him. 

  "Yo" a deep male voice answered second right.

  "This is Moss from South Carolina, I work in the Queen's shop.  Need an eta on arrival and to give you a heads up that a tags been placed on Sin.  Demon said you'd know what I was talking about." Moss cut right in to it then heard the man curse.

   He wasn't sure how Demon knew the man Sin had gotten to come cover for Brinn.  Nor did he know why this all seemed a little to planned out behind Sin's back.  The guy wasn't club, or atleast not a Blood Wolve.

  "I'll ride through instead of stopping.  I'll hit town around 8-9 tomorrow morning"  he answered and Moss told him to come to the shop.  It was already arranged that he'd be taking the above apartment during his stay.  It would also give Moss a chance to get a feel for the guy.  He'd never question Demon but he'd feel a shit ton better knowing what the fuck was going on.

Note:

I apologize for the wait.  Been a rough week which left me with massive writers block.  I'm going to keep going on it tonight and hopefully get a couple chapters out.

What do you think about Reaper and Kaiah?

Who do you think North actually is?