.・Chapter One

PILOT —> episode one

TheSlap.com-mobile:
UPDATE: MILO BROUGHTWIGHT >
'Heading back to Hollywood arts!'
mood= Anxious 😥

^

MILO WALKED INSIDE THE CLASSROOM. Oh how he missed it. He missed all of it, apart from the extremely large groups and how his socially awkward self somehow became more anxious.

His camera hung around his neck and fell down in front of his white shirt. A brown jacket placed on his shoulders with necklaces that were around his neck. Dark blue jeans as well as silver rings that sat on his fingers. He had quite long hair. Not Beck hair. Just Dark hair that covered his green eyes ever so slightly.

He held a cup of coffee in his right hand not noticing the girl in front of him. That was until the bumped into each other making his coffee go from in his hand to onto his shirt.

"Woah-" "Ah!-"

"Oh, my gosh." The brown haired girl spoke as she looked at the brown stain on his t-shirt. "Oh my god- I'm so sorry!"

She started to rub on his shirt making the stain get worse and worse. "Please stop touching me.."

"I think it's coming out." The girl started to rub harder on his shirt making the stain, somehow, get worse.

"Y-you're just making it worse.." He looked at her as she slowed down staring into his eyes. 'This is uncomfortable' he thought as he noticed everybody watching.

"Dude, why are you rubbing my boyfriend?" A voice that Milo knew very well asked. This caused the two to turn around.

"I just— I spilled coffee on—"

"Get away from him."

Milo walked closer to his girlfriend grabbing her hand then giving her a kiss on the cheek with a small smile. "Hey, love."

"Oh, my god, there's a huge fire!" Sikowitz screamed as he entered the room.
"Kidding, kidding." He yelled calming everybody who ran about screaming. "Just wanted to get your blood pumping, which I did— Ha! All right!"

He closed the door walking onto the stage type thing. "Now, let's get started- rumps in chairs. Okay, first, I'd like to welcome back, Milo! Secondly I'd like to introduce our new student, Tori."

"And I'd like to thank Tori for her generous gift of $2 which she handed me outside this morning. Not necessary, but much appreciated."

"Now, today we're going to continue our study in group improv. Tori, I assume you're familiar with improv."

"No." Tori, the girl who spilled Milo's coffee, told Sikowitz.

"Okay, crash course. Improv- Acting without a script, which means the actors must make up their own actions and dialogue as they perform the scene. Understood? Excellent."

He looked at Jade. "Jade you will captain the first group of the day." Jade walked up on the stage. "Choose your actors."

She pointed at... "Cat, Eli, Milo... and Tori." Milo took off his jacket as he walked up on stage.