.・Chapter Two

The Bird Scene — episode two

TheSlap.com-mobile
—UPDATE: MILO BROUGHTWIGHT >
'Maybe I should've told my sister to be quiet.'
mood= Tired 😴

^^

Milo wasn't his normal self, usually he would be walking at normal speed and actually standing up straight. But today, Milo looked like he just got hit by a truck. Everybody around him looked all happy and normal. While he looked, well, not. Not that it's a bad thing, I mean, normal means all the same or something like that. He forgot to brush his hair, tie his shoelaces and, worst of all, forgot to eat food. Jade's stuck with a grumpy and hungry boyfriend for the day.

Walking by he noticed Tori and what seemed to be her sister, Trina. He wanted to ignore Tori for what she did yesterday. Since the "kiss" happened. He groaned while lifting his backpack up on his shoulder again. Before he left his house he had drank at least 2 cups of coffee to help with the tiredness. Continuing on, Milo bumped into Ryan. His best friend. "Hey, man. You okay? You look sick." His slightly shorter friend felt his forehead. Swatting away his hands, Milo just continued on with Ryan behind him.

"Let's just go to class." Milo spoke grabbing his friends wrist dragging him along then letting go making Ryan stumble behind.

"You even sound sick!" His blue haired friend yelled from behind.

"Hey, Sleepyhead!" Andre shouted jogging over to the two along with Robbie and Rex. "You look extremely tired and sick. What happened, man?"

"Oh, uh." Milo coughed a bit. "My sister stayed up practicing for a musical. She made me listen to her singing all night. Don't know how I'm sick though."

"Must've caught it." Robbie smiled making Milo look at him as if he just said something extremely dumb. "What?"

"Are you dumb? Obviously he did." Rex looked up at Robbie from in his arms.

"Just cmon, man." Andre patted his back while Milo and Ryan did a quick side hug before walking away from one another.

"Hey, look who's here." Andre laughed while Tori held her books in one hand, two bags on her back and trying to open her extremely plain locker. She got it finally when she asked "Hey, could you guys help me?"

"Sure." Robbie smiled as Andre, Robbie and Milo walked up to help her. Robbie grabbed the books placing them in and Andre put the bag on top of them. Milo just went over to grab Rex off the ground giving him over to Robbie. "Never put down like that again." Rex "lifted" his arm "slapping" Robbie in his face.

"Ow!" Robbie looked at him with disbelief. "I-I was helping Tori!"

"Get the gum off my forehead." Blue gum was stuck to Rex's forehead while Robbie took it off with a disgusted face.

"All right, my locker is filled." She slammed the locker door with a slight push and smile. "I feel complete." She held out her arms with a happy smile.

"Woah, woah, you're not done yet." Milo finally told her stepping forward ever so slightly. "You have to customise it."

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to customise their locker." Robbie held Rex looking at Tori.