Part 2

"Isn't it your turn to show me your body, Y/N?"

You can feel your cheeks burning after Xiao's whisper, his body pressing against yours. You begin to feel your back getting wet, turning your face around the opposite direction of his. What a surprise and pleasure for your mind to see the man still half naked behind you.

You manage somehow to turn around, facing Xiao's lusty aura. You can see in his eyes that there's no way for you to escape, so you might as well please yourself. Looking at every detail of his face, you begin to slowly look lower and lower, following some water droplets running down his torso until they reach the towel around his hips.

"You like the view, human?"
"Indeed, it's not too bad"

You proceed to bring your finger to catch a water droplet, just under his pectorals. Seeing his skin react to you touch, you catch another one in the middle of his abs, and another just before it can reach the towel. You don't dare to look up, knowing you would fall deep down if you do.

Suddenly, you feel something thick and cold running down the back of your shirt.

"Wh-what the fuck?"
"Sorry my hand slipped and hit that tomato sauce pot. My my, it ruined your t-shirt, should take it off."

You can't even make a move before you feel your shirt being ripped off by Xiao's hands, his nails caressing your skin while doing it. You two are now half naked, with little space between you. You finally decide to look up at Xiao's face and all you can read on it is lust. Xiao want you, he want to touch every part of your body, caress it, kiss it, mark it.

"That feels more equal now."

Xiao begin to caress your exposed upper body, admiring how the moon make your skin glow. You shiver under his touch and can't help your mind from going crazy. You can't stop a small noise to escape your mouth when Xiao press his lips on your shoulder. You can feel his hot breath warming up your skin, his hands exploring every single part they can, his mouth slowing beginning to mark the skin of your neck. Hand grabbing his hair, you let the other one run his back up and down, sometimes your nails leaving marks, sometimes just pressing him closer.

It's too much for you, you want more and you're going to get it, whatever it takes you to archive the multiple scenario's in your head. You suddenly remember his pretty cute flustered face, you definitely want to see it again. You want to see more, everything he has to offer.

"Why don't we take this to a more comfortable place, Xiao?"

The boy only nod, fascinated by your hips while you roll them to your bedroom. Once the both of you are inside, something flick in your head. You're no longer controlling yourself, leaving your body choose for your brain.

You close the door, Xiao turning around to see you already pushing him down on your bed. You watch the surprised look on his face, enjoying it to the max. You sit on his laps, rolling your hips on his. It doesn't take long before you can feel him hard under you, his face red and turned to the side, hand covering his mouth to stop the sounds.

"Show me your face, Xiao."

Your voice was so deep and dark, Xiao knew he wasn't the one in control as he thought. He couldn't help it but become even harder after hearing you, slowly facing your full of lust eyes. The look on his face was the most beautiful thing you ever saw, beginning to make yourself excited.

"Now this is getting interesting, I wonder how long it would take me to break you, love."

•••••••••

I'm currently writing part 3, it will be my first NSFW type so please be patient :)