Part 5 - end

To prolong his pleasure, you keep pumping his cock, making it hard again after a few seconds. You didn't take the time to make yourself come, maybe it's time for you to feel good too. Bringing your second hand to your entrance, you begin to stretch it to welcome him inside of you. When you're ready enough, you look at his face to see he's still shaking from his first orgasm.

"Don't tell me you can't take more than that baby. We're not done yet."

~~~~~

You were ready to take him all inside of you, not able to wait any longer to feel his warm in you. You slowly bring your hips down, playing with your entrance on his tip. You began to get him inside you when you suddenly hit the bed with your back, wrists held by one hand up your head and legs spread open. Your face is a pure look of surprise and confusion as you didn't got time to understand what happened before Xiao push his tip inside you, not going further.

"I think it's time I stop you from thinking you can boss me. Be happy I let you have fun. Now it's time to take consequences for all the teasing you did, human."

You can see by the look on his face that he's very much pissed by the fact you pleasured him so much while dominating him. He always thought he would be the one topping you, imagining every position possible in his free time. He will never admit it, but during his very few naps he would dream of you begging him, completely lost in lust and full on his seed. Now was the best time to make all his fantaisies happen.

Fearing for your life, or maybe more for your ability to walk tomorrow, you gulp difficulty, apprehension visible in your eyes.

"I get it you like it rough, after what you did to me. Mind if I return you the favor?"
"X-xiao wait ! I-I'm sorry please b-be ki-aaaaaah!"

His whole length. All deep inside. In one push.
Your back is arching like it never did, eyes and mouth wide open. Your hands are desperately trying to find something to hold onto. Xiao take to opportunity of your mouth being full open to stick his tongue inside, playing fastly with yours. You're breath is still blocked from the previous event when Xiao begin to thrust quickly, making you moan like crazy in his mouth.

His mouth quitting yours, he places his hands on your chest to move even faster, looking down on you while you cry out your pleasure. Geez, how fast can he fucking go ? Your hands travel to his back, scratching it. He will for sure have some marks tomorrow, so why wouldn't he do the same to you ?

Still hitting deep in you, Xiao begins to kiss your neck, sometimes bitting it maybe a bit too hard as some blood begin to come out. The pain mixed with the pleasure is so good that you already come, crying his name in his ear, but it's not stopping or even making him go slower. In fact, he goes faster if that's even possible, now leaving hickeys everywhere on your neck, shoulders and collar bones. Your previous climax made you super sensitive, the feeling of pleasure being even more intense. You're clearly losing your mind as you come a second time not that much later.

"You really must be horny to be coming that quickly, Y/N. Maybe I should keep going until you faint, to satisfy you plenty."
"Aaaah! Pl-please ! S-s-slow do-dooooown!"
"Ho ? Can't handle the speed baby ?"

You shiver at his deep voice, echoing in your hears. Suddenly, Xiao slow down his pace. But you can clearly tell his playing with you, slowing down to the extreme. It's almost as if time slowed down, his hips moving back and forward as an old man would do it.