Chapter 1

As I was rushed into one of hell's hospitals, they took some of my blood and did a DNA test to see if they could find my father... But I honestly didn't think they would find anything, he hasn't been in my life since I was 3 and I'm 9 now...

I'm still a kid more or less, I haven't struck puberty yet... Succubi's start going through puberty around 10-13 years of age, late bloomers as my mother says start around 14-15 years of age.

"Oh... Um kid?" The nurse spoke, which I looked at her.

"Are you a hybrid? Because you look like a moth demon, but we found trails of Succubi in your blood." The nurse spoke, which I nodded.

"Yeah I am... My mamá always says my father had the stronger gene, so I take after him more..." I stammered out, which she smiled.

"Well we know a moth demon who looks like you, he's from the Pride Ring. I know it's going to be a bit different, than from the Lust Ring. But I promise you, you'll be fine." The nurse spoke calmly, which I nodded.

As we walked out of the hospital she gave me directions to the bus stop, and where the Pride Ring was.

Once I hopped on, I was nervous as I've never been anywhere but the Lust Ring... Well besides the Greed Ring, as my mother was good friends with Mammon...

Valentino's POV

As I was getting ready to shoot for another video, my phone started ringing so I ignored it or we'll tried... These dumb cunts didn't give up, so I excused myself as I told Travis to Roll without me for now.

"Hello, if you couldn't tell from the times I ignored your stupid calls. I'm very fucking busy, I'm trying to shoot-" I was cut off, which really pissed me the fuck off.

"Yes I know Mr. Valentino, but we have some bad news and some good." The spoke, which I just sighed.

"Alright carry on, also this is a Lust Ring number... How's my ex-girlfriend and my daughter, are they doing okay?" I asked, which the line went silent.

"That's actually what I'm calling about, we got a call from Melody saying she might not make it back... Your daughter is on her way to the Pride Ring, we can't put her anywhere else..." The woman spoke, which I felt myself think it's a prank.

"Okay Tammy, very funny I know Melody she's a strong badass bitch-" I get cut off, as she seems pissed.

"Val it's not a prank, your daughter needs you. Have Vox take his drone, and go to the bus stop closest to the Lust Ring." Tammy spoke, as she hung up.

This made me groan, as I walked back to my studio. I told Travis to take over, and follow the scripts I led him.

As I called Vox, it took about two try's to get ahold of him but he did answer.

"Hello Valentino, how are you this morning?" Vox asked, which I sighed.

"Not good, Melody passed away she got into some shit. Now (y/n) is coming to live with us, but I don't know if it's true can you send your drone to the bus stop, closest to the Lust Ring." I asked, which Vox nearly joked on his coffee.

"Why the Lust Ring? How old is this kid again?" Vox asked, which I sighed.

"She's half succubi that's why, and to be honest I don't remember much about my daughter." I groaned, as Vox sighs.

"I'll look, and I'll tell you want I find." Vox exclaimed, which I breathed.

"Thanks baby!~" I smile, and hang up.

Vox's POV

As I connect my drone to the controller, I send it out to that bus stop. I watched these demons come out, I notice a little moth demon. She looked like Val, some sighs on her were hinting at Succubi like her eyes and hair.

As I zoomed in, I noticed her wings were black and the fluff on them were hot pink. Her skin was gray, while her antennas were hot pink and black they also are heart shaped like Val's antennas.

Her eye whites were an orangish yellow, and her eyes were red. Her hair was (h/c) with a few highlights of (f/c), I also noticed she had a tail as well matching her skin tone with the end being heart shaped, the tip of it was (f/c).

"I think I found her." I smirked, Val bursted through my computer room.

"Did you find her." He asked, which I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, now go get Velvette and ask her to meet me in the lobby. We're going to get her, which Val nods and goes to get Vel.

(Y/n)'s POV

As I get off the bus, I noticed that the Pride Ring was crowded and not as colourful as the Lust Ring... Which I just shivered, as I sat on the bench...

What am I doing...? Why me?.. I thought, as I brought my knees to my chest as I silently cried.

"Um Miss?" I looked up to see a limo in front of me, which I looked around and pointed to me.

"Yes you!" The driver spoke, which I jumped up as I stretched my wings a bit.

Then three other demons came out of the limo, one being a male tv demon, the other being a female British Doll, and the last one was a male moth... He looked almost like me, except I took the colours of Succubi demons like my mom.

"Well hello darling, are you lost?" The woman spoke, which I nodded.

"I-I was sent here, t-to look for m-my father..." I stuttered, which they all smiled.

"Well what happens if I told you, I was the demon you're looking for?" The moth demon spoke, which I tilted my head.

As he released his wings from him, I noticed his wings were his coat. As he stretched one out, he signalled for me to do the same.

So once again I did, and the heart patterns on his wings matched mine. Our antennas were also heart shaped, which I looked at him with big eyes.

"My names Valentino sweetie, come on. We'll show you, your new home." Val spoke, as he picked me up rather awkwardly.