Intro

Name for OC: Sidera King
Pronouns: She/Her
Age: 13
Birthday: January 2nd
Zodiac: Capricorn
Height: 5'7
Family Relationships: Stella (Her sister)
Crush/ or Love: Literally no-one.

She accidently bumped into Kristen (Mumza) while on a walk, and now they talk a lot, because Sidera doesn't have a mother figure, just a legal guardian.

Kristen also really likes Sidera, and Sidera's love for learning more about plants, like an herbologist. Kristen gets atleast a Hello from her everyday and a plant fact.

She also tells Philza about her, and Philza is really interested in this kid his wife is attached to.

Meanwhile, Sidera is actually a really secretive twitch streamer. Her fans don't know how she looks like, except that she has black hair and is 5'5. They don't know her age, but she's a minor.

Sidera's sister, who is now 24, is also a streamer, but not too big, but not too small.

Stella is also on the Dream smp, before her sister. But had asked Sidera to voice a few lines because Sidera likes to voice act, and sing.

Sidera could change her voice really well, and even change her voice to a typical 13 year old boy. Which is kind of surprising for someone who's that young.

Sidera also had many scam calls, and every one of them, she answers and says, "This is a McDonalds, how can I help you?"

Sidera's a really good coder, and is really good at science. Now, after she befriended Philza, she's a mod in his chat, and often interacts with him on stream.

People often make fanart, because of her popularity and voice acting skills, she had gotten a lot.

Stella is really protective of Sidera, and in her lore, even if she supports monarchy, she will drop everything is Sidera is in danger. Even if it kills herself. And same goes for Sidera, she will go through anything just to keep her sister alive and well.

Sidera is a mcyt, not a big one, but still is, and streams minecraft on twitch for a living, but also reads a lot, and goes to a public middle school. She's in 8th grade, but doesn't really interact anyone in school, only outside.

She's pretty high level reader in standards, read Pride and Prejudice when she was in 6th grade, and loved heartbreaking romance books like Romeo and Juliet.

Out of all the Dream Smp members, excluding her sister, Sidera prefers Revived Wilbur's lore the most, being fascinated of how a person's mind can eventually start to break down and turn insane.

HAHA AUTHOR HERE!
I'm like, really impulsive, so I just decided to put my favorite OC in this book.
Please, if I have any spelling mistake, correct me.
I have only a few pages of plot for this fanfic, so please bear with me. I also have school so depending on the amount of work I have, I'll be posting pretty slow.
also, THANK YOU LAVENDERSWEETLIFE FOR YOUR ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BOOK, it did influence this book a lot, and THIS IS DEDICATED PARTIALLY FOR YOU <3

(Also do not re-post my work on other websites without telling me.)

THANK YOU!

(Also, Attendance to see how many people are reading my book in the comments on this sentence.)