Awkward Duo

3rd person pov:

       Sidera met Mumza in real life before. In fact, Sidera thinks that moment was the 3rd best moment of her life. And Kristen is now the parental figure of Sidera, even if she's not her parents. Sidera and Stella's parents had divorced, and their parents both died to old age. 

Orphans, am I right?

       Sidera also met Philza, but honestly to her,
It did not go how Sidera expected it to be.

Flashback

       After finished with streaming, Phil gets up, stretches, and pretty soon he hears a knock on his door. Expecting his wife, Kristen, he just shouted across the room like his voice isn't going to fail his mind, "YOU KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOCK IN OUR HOUSE KRISTEN!"

      But he didn't expect a few seconds later to hear a childish giggle.

      "Yep, I'm doomed." He just replied.

      With a smooth opening, his wife opened the door, like he expected, but also a kid at his door? He put it logically together. 

       Kristen had somehow befriended a 11 year-old 1 years ago, got really close to her, but didn't expect today that he would see the kid his wife was talking about all the time.

      The thing is, what Phil  also didn't expect, was that the girl was a freaking giant for her age. she was 5'8, and standing in front of the doorway, about to ask for permission if she could come in the house. 

       "I wonder if she could grow up to Ranboo someday, he would be so surprised from another person as tall as him." Phil snickered to himself.

     Meanwhile, the black-haired girl just kept on standing while thinking to herself. "Wait, did Kristen allow me to come in the house, or do I have to ask THE Philza if I could come in the house. UHhhhhh-" 

      Normally she was good at interacting, being as very extroverted as someone could be. But she didn't know if just coming up to a guy's home with his wife is correct manners.

       Thankfully, Kristen saved the awkwardness, and introduced her 13 year-old friend to Phil.

       "Phil, this is Sidera! She's the one who keeps texting me in the mornings, goes on and on about facts, and is the Herba Magus streamer on twitch! Sidera, you know about Philza, seeing as I talked to you about him a lot, and you watch him! Now, greet each-other  in the next few seconds or you die."

       Now, both being scared of scary, but sarcastic Kristen, they started to cross each-other with brief introductions.

"Hello-"

"Hi-"

       They both bursted into laughter at the awkwardness in the room, while Kristen had to supress her giggles to maintain her stern state.

       Inhaling deeply, Sidera spoke like her life depended on the speed of her words coming out of her cherry pink lips.

      "So, HELLO PHIL! My name is Sidera, meaning star in latin, and I'm the mod in your chat, and also the twitch streamer Herba Magus! I think you know my sister because she's Sonus Messor on Twitch and also on the Dream SMP. Anyways, hello Phil!"

        Sidera smiled awkwardly as she waited for Phil's reaction with palms sweating. Phil, now trying to comprehend what the eleven-year old said, paused for a few seconds.

       "Wait, back-track back-track back-track. YOU'RE THE HERBA MAGUS? And I'M SEEING YOU IN REAL LIFE?"

       "Uh, yes?"

       "HOLY SHIT, I'M TECHNICALLY FIRST TO SEE YOUR FACE WITH RECOGNITION, TECHNICALLY, RIGHT?"

       "Uh, more yes?"

       "Permission to make twitter panic over what I'm just seeing?"

       "Si."

       "LET'S GOOO!"

       As Phil and Sidera bonded for a bit, they got to eat a bit of Kristen's cookies while at it. Both teased twitter with her face mentions while their fans have a field day. 

      With now the name of the Awkward Duo, deemed by twitter after both talked about how they felt meeting each other, both of the streamers got closer as the weeks went along, leading to right now, in this very moment.

FFLASHBACK END.

THAT'S NOW THE FIRST CHAPTER, WOOOOOOOO!
I'm actually really happy of how this went, I had to edit this chapter several times every day, so mission accomplished!
Pls, share, I need clout, AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!

(I'm also having covid symptoms, SO I'M GOING TO WORK ON THIS MORE.)

Logic doesn't make sense in the World of Loops.

700 WORDS.