outback part 2

A wet smack sounded in your ear before you felt the bed slightly dip as draco leaned back. You jolted at the sudden sound and movement before giving a sad noise at the separation.

“Be patient, Darling,”
he chuckled as he—leaned over? Was he reaching for something?

“H-hurry, please~” You whined leaning your head into his chest.

Once he finished getting whatever he needed he finally rested back behind you before holding your jaw firmly and angling your face up towards him. 

“Suck on my tongue,” he said under his breath before smushing his lips against yours.

You sucked back on his prodding tongue enthusiastically as his free hand caressed your inner thigh sensually.

As his grasp on your chin slipped to your throat he began softly fucking his tongue into your mouth and you desperately swirled and mixed your saliva with his. You were so lost in the messy makeout session that you didn’t get to hear the aggressive buzz of a wand vibrator creeping closer to your pussy.

One particular deep fuck of his tongue caused you to gag slightly. He pulled back to give you just a quick second for sweet air before returning to his assault with more force.

You were in a dazed heaven as drool spilled from the corner of your mouth, happily receiving everything Draco gave you.

But you didn’t know that he had the vibrator hovering right above your aching clit—on the 2nd highest setting.

So when he purposely shoved his tongue down your throat your hips bucked off the bed.

“MMPH~!”

Your eyes widened as you desperately tried to squeal as the strong vibrations hit dead center on your clit.

You quickly slammed your hips back down already overwhelmed from just a second of the toy but Draco followed your movement and pressed the wand directly onto you.

You felt your eyes snap to the back of your head as your orgasm pierced through you frighteningly.

Draco quickly pulled his tongue from your mouth to witness your violent climax.

“Ah Sh-Shit! T-turn it off! Ah, P-PLEASE~ DADDY” You were able to somehow choke out despite the inactivity behind your eyes.

It was too much, all the foreplay already had you on the brink, the vibrations were just too much you were going to go insane

But Draco was lost in his own mind. Your sudden orgasm, the jumping of your hips, your desperate cries...He pulled your blind fold down to see those beautiful eyes—those tearful eyes. He’s never seen you like this before.

And your sweet boyfriend wanted to see more. He needed to see more. And so he did what anyone in their right mind would do.

He turned it up a notch.

A/n
That's the end mf go touch grass