☁️christmas special🔪

oyinda2007 and Rose8336r thanks for the voting spam.
And no lemon in this one
In this chapter the reader was in a abusive relationship before being with draco.

Fluff and angst

Y/n pov

Today I was walking down the street trying to find the house that Draco rented for Christmas,since he had a little argument with his father I knew he's mad so I want to get there and comfort him asap.

???:Y/n is that you? I heard a voice call

Huh who was that I turned around and recognized the person immediately.

Y/n: oh! Hey Draco! I said happy to find him "tsk" was the only thing I heard

I followed him to the house it wasn't a huge house but it seems comfortable I made my way to the kitchen and made some instant ramen, as soon as it was ready I went to were he was .

He was sitting in the corner of the bed with his hands on his temples

Y/n: hey babe u ok?

Draco: Fuck off!

Y/n: huh?draco?

Draco: ohh u heard me bitch fuck off!!

He wasn't even looking at me when he said that,I was so confused he was usually nice to me.

Y/n:....i-

Draco: UHHGGG ARE YOU DEAF NOW ! GET THE FUCK OUT U STUPID MUDBLOOD!!!,YOU NEVER LISTEN DO YOU DUMMASS, JUST GET OUT I HATE YOU! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO DATE YOU, YOUR THE WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER! YOU RUINED MY FAMILY'S REPUTATION!!AND YOU DESGRACE THE WHOLE WIZARDING WORLD!

I felt the tears streaming down my face -I couldn't believe it he always defended me from people who laugh at me for that and I dont know what I did wrong I should go I ran to my room tears coming like a watterfall

Draco pov:

Ughhh can't she ever listen she's so stupid and an idiot and my dad I hate him he doesn't get to decide who I date he can die for all I care he is the worst he is always reminding me how I'm a fucking disapointment HE DOESN'T DECIDE WHO I LOVE!!!
Smash!!!( I punched the wall and it has a small hole where I punched it)
....who I love ,love....

......Shit I messed up uhhg I told my self I wouldn't let my dad get to my head but he did, know I may have lost the best thing in my life besides right on Christmas night uhhg I'm the stupidest person ever to say something like that to her.i need to fix this. So I went to her room.

Y/n pov:

I curled up in a corner next to the bed until I heard SMASH!!!
Y/n: aaa! I said not to loudly, I was scared I messed up I don't know what I did but he's angry at me like real mad and Im scared that he will do anything to me...

Draco: .....y/n he said softly

Y/n: aaa!! I'm sorry I didn't mean to !! Please don't dont hit me!! I said scared .

Draco pov :

S-shes scared of me? I thought as I felt my heart shatter.
S-she thinks I'm going to hit her?

Back to your pov:

He got closer to me I was less scared but I wasn't sure he wouldn't do anything until I felt his hand on my shoulder I flinched a bit he started softly petting me.

He grabbed my hip with his left hand and pulled me close he put his other hand around me too and placed his face on my shoulder.

I just stud there with my arms around his shoulders, I wasn't scared anymore I felt safe in his arms...I felt something wet touch my shoulder....he's crying?

I felt him tremble in my arms, he hold me tighter....

Draco: I'm sorry y/n I'm so so sorry I didn't mean anything I said.im not gonna hit you y/n I would never ever imagine to hit you, your the most beautiful person in the universe with your s/c skin and your*sob* amazing e/c eyes they're so deep I could get lost in them I'm sorry it's my dad...I know that's a crappy excuse I told my self I wasn't going to get angry *hiccup* about it but he-he said shit about you and it got to me please forgive me...

Y/n: I forgive you i-i can we cuddle please I want to be with you

Draco: thanks y/n you're the best.

He picked me up and walked to the movie room he placed me on the couch he turned on the tv put netflix and played my comfort movie and we just cuddled and chilled for the rest of the day but of course we exchanged some presents at the end. he wouldn't stop apologizing even though I said it was fine.

Well merry Christmas everyone the end was kind of rushed but I had a dead line so yes pls leave request and vote.