I hate you! You hate me! We're no longer family!

Percy's POV

Okay, never mind. Right now, we just finished singing and the crowd went wild everybody would keep attacking us if I didn't do what I just did. I went behind the curtains and summoned a catapult full of clothes that say, "I love the TRIPLET TROUBLE!" Yeah that is what we called ourselves because we looked exactly the same with an exception of the hair and eyes. In fact, everybody thought we were triplets because they did not know our last names, so we just played along. So right now I was steering the catapult to the other side of the curtain. The crowd gasped and the police were about to stop me, but I pulled the rope. Every one took cover and I started laughing so hard. T-shirts and confetti was flying everywhere. Nico and Jason started cracking up as everybody looked up and gasped. Then snatched a T-shirt out of the air and I heard another little kid laughing. I looked in that direction and saw a 7-year old boy that was scared when I was looking at him. So I walked up to him and Kneeled. "What's your name, kid?" He gulps and said," J-Jones." I smile and say "Where are your parents?" He gulps again" At home, they want to kill me. My real dad left when I was born." I raise an eye-brow." Do you want to live with me?" He smiled and said, well more like shouted," YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I laughed and put him on my shoulders," You know how to sing?" He nods rather quickly and said," My favorite song is More by Usher." I smile and went to the stand. "Ok, everybody! Today, a special somebody named Jones is singing with me and Nico and Jason!" I told everybody my plan and they nodded.

Watch me as I dance under the spotlight-
listen to the people screaming out more, and more
Cos I create the feeling that keep em coming back,
Yeah, I create the feeling that keep em coming back,
So captivating when I get it on the floor.

Know y'all been patiently waiting, I know you need me, I can feel it,
I'm a beast, I'm an animal, I'm that Monster in the mirror,
The headliner, finisher, I'm the closer, winner.
Best when under pressure with seconds left I show up.

[CHORUS x2]
If you really want more, scream it out louder,
if you on the floor, bring out the fire,
And light it up, take it up higher,
Gonna push it to the limit, give it more.

Get up both your hands, I'm in the zone, s'aite
put em in the air, if you more (and) more,
Cos I can't wait to feel it.
I go hard, can't stop,
But if I stop just know that Imma bring it back,
Never quittin' don't believe in that.

Know y'all been patiently waiting, I know you need me, I can feel it,
I'm a beast, I'm an animal, I'm that monster in the mirror,
The headliner, finisher, I'm the closer, winner.
Best when under pressure with seconds left I show up.

[CHORUS x2]
If you really want more, scream it out louder,
if you on the floor, bring out the fire,
And light it up, take it up higher,
Gotta push it to the limit, give it more.

Ooooooooo....
Gotta push it to the limit, give it more..
Ooooooooo....

[CHORUS x2]
If you really want more, scream it out louder,
if you on the floor, bring out the fire,
And light it up, take it up higher,
Gotta push it to the limit, give it more.

Ooooooooo....
Gotta push it to the limit, give it more..
Ooooooooo....

Gotta push it to the limit, give it more.

            We all sang together and I was shocked at how fluently he sang then the whole crowed started leaving and I was like," When did you learn to sig like that?" He just shrugged and looked forward. I look there and see that everybody left except three people. Artemis, Zeus, and Hades. Our EX-godly parents. They stared at us in awe. Then Zeus got up and ran at Jason, he opened his arms to give him a hug, but Jason pushed him away. Hades and Artemis were smart enough to stay in their places. Zeus looked shocked, "Jason, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had talents and-" Jason cut him off. "TALENTS?! TALENTS!!!!!!!!! Fighting thousands of monsters just so you could keep your stupid throne wasn't enough for you?! So, you never loved me the way I was?! And you expect me to forgive you so suddenly? For everything I did for you, all you did was say that we could have done it quicker! Your bolt was stolen and you blamed your own son! If it wasn't for me and Nico, you guys would be in Tartarus being tortured for the rest of your immortal lives! Yet, all we get is being blamed for things we weren't even aware of and disowned! And you have the nerve to try and hug me?!" I knew what was going to happen next so I snapped my fingers and sent him home. I looked at Nico and say that he was completely calm. I sighed in relief and put Jones on the floor. "Jones, I want you to go to the water fountain and say, 'Chaos.' A man will come out and take you to my home. Ok? And don't be scared. He is really funny. He knows about you, now go. I'll come when I'm done talking to these............beings, ok? Now shoo. shoo." He smiled and ran in the fountains direction. I turned to the three gods. "What do you want?" Me and Nico said at the same time. Artemis and Hades looked ready to cry. "We want you back." Artemis said. I shook my head, "I was three years old, you found out I was more powerful than you and you tried to kill me, your own son." Artemis took a step back. "How can you see? Apollo took back his blessing. " I grinned. "Apollo isn't the only god with that power." Her wide eyes turned to glares as she took a step forward. "You dare disrespect an Olympian goddess?!" I nodded my head. "And to think, you say men are bad. The very person that says that is even worse. You're a murderer, Artemis. A murderer." Artemis sneered and flashed out. That left Hades and Zeus. Then Zeus flashed out. Hades looked at Nico lovingly, "I'm so sorry." And just like that he was gone. I looked at Nico. "So, you want to see what Jason did now?" He nodded with a manic grin on his face. "Hope he didn't destroy everything in his room again."