Formal Meetings

Yelena got a text from Natasha: "Meet us here." With a screenshot attached to the message Yelena smirked, "Finally..." she got everything she needed as well as he new vest, got on a motorcycle and started driving towards the border between Canada and North America. When she got to the mountain, Natasha stood with Steve as Yelena chuckled, "Copying my look huh sister?" Yelena smirked as the two hugged each other and Steve waved, "Hi. I'm Steve." Yelena waved, "Hello there." Prime looked around the mountain as Yelena grabbed her gun, "WOAH!" Nat stopped her, "No! Wait, he's with us!" Lena rose her brow as she looked at Optimus, "Hmmm... Oh hello there Yelena Belova. Natasha told me about you." Prime focused on finding the Ark as Yelena looked at Natasha, "First Stark, then the other Avengers and now a giant robot... Your friends are confusing." Nat chuckled, "Yeah but he's a nice guy." Prime found a secret button to the Ark's entrance as he pressed it. The mountain opened where they were at like a door as Optimus walked inside and turned on the lights of the great ship. The three humans walked in with Optimus as he activated the ship's computer, "Teletraan 1: Online. Four beings identified. Three unknown beings. Fourth being: Identified. Welcome Optimus Prime..." Prime nodded, "Teletraan, is there enough power to activate the rest of the Autobots?" Optimus asked as Teletraan scanned, "Negative. We need more energon from the raw resources of this planet." Prime rubbed his chin as he checked his wrist computer, "Ah... Teletraan 1 analyze this energy pattern." He plugged his arm into the computer as Teletraan 1 analyzed the data and let Prime's arm go, "This pattern could be used to produce more energon. Enough to get the Ark's systems all back online." Prime walked to the exit as he looked at the three Avengers, "We have to make contact with the others. Tony Stark could help us save the Autobots." He got outside and closed the door as Cap shook his head, "They're kinda hunting us." Prime looked down at him, "Is that why Stark didn't pursue us after Megatron's attack?" He transformed as the three got inside his truck mode. Prime drove to the Avengers Compound, Steve rubbed his hands as Natasha sighed uneasily. Yelena looked out the window and back at Prime's radio, "So... you think the Avengers can help you, Prime?" She asked as Optimus drove a bit faster, "Yes Yelena. The Avengers have to work together if they want their world to live on."

2 Hours Later...
Tony was talking with Peter and King T'Challa as they heard the outer perimeter alarm. The three rushed outside in their suits as they saw Optimus walk to the compound. Prime knelt down and set his gun down as Steve, Natasha and Yelena walked with him. T'Challa smiled and walked to them. Tony and Peter were the definition of cautious but T'Challa folded his mask down, "Optimus my friend."
"King T'Challa, it is a pleasure to see you so soon your highness." Optimus knelt down and bowed his head as T'Challa patted his arm as Peter accidentally shot an electro-web. Everyone thought it'd hurt Optimus but he just looked at his arm and pulled the webs off his arm. Peter backed up, "I am so sorry..." Prime scoffed, "It's quite alright. I did not feel a thing." Tony walked towards Optimus as he crossed his arms, "Those are criminals ya know that right?" Prime shook his head, "No. They are Avengers. And we need them. I have no time for your pointless bickering, the fate of your world and the free universe is at stake. The evil transformers that attacked New York want to destroy and rule your world."

An hour passed as T'Challa and Optimus Prime explained to everyone there the reason Prime was there, "And that is why we must all stand together... If we are to survive, The Avengers must join back together and stand with Optimus Prime..." Everyone looked at Optimus as he nodded, "Please... My Autobots need you all as much as this world needs you all." Prime held his hand out as T'Challa put his hand in Prime's palm, "Wakanda stands with Optimus Prime." Peter nodded silently as he stood up and put his hand next to T'Challa, "I'm with you guys." Nat, Yelena and Steve did the same as Tony soon followed, "Let's break the others out of the Raft." He smirked as Prime stood up and looked towards the road, "Let's roll out!" He transformed into his truck mode as Peter scoffed, "That is so awesome." He jumped on to the roof as everyone else got in and Tony flew with them.