Annes birthday pt 1

Y/n Pov

"So what did you get Anne for her birthday?"

Marcy asked as we walked to school. "The same thing as every year, air in a box."

"You can put your name on what I got her."

"What did you get her?"

"Same thing."

We both laughed as we walk through the doors of the school. We'll go to a store after school and pick up something there."

I nod before walking to my locker. I open it, grab my books for my next class, then I close it about to walk away when I jumped at Sasha who was behind my locker.

"Sup loser. You wanna skip school today?"

"Rather not be grounder for eternity thank you."

She rolls her eyes, "Your such a chicken. It's Anne's birthday live a little! And knowing you, you didn't get her anything."

"And knowing you, you probably are forcing her into it, am I on the right path here? Cause I think I'm getting close." She glares at me, "Anne needs a bit of adventure in her life, I know what's best for her! You're just holding her back."

"All you know is how to benefit from other people's poor choices, and for them to make those choices you manipulate them then it's every man for themself. You're being extremely self-centered today, oh wait! That's every day."

She sarcastically laughs, "Oh so you know what's best for Anne?"

"Better than you! Anne is her own person and doesn't need you to force her into making decisions!"

"She made this decision on her own! She wants to go."

"I highly doubt that."

"Let's just ask her then!"

"Fine!" 

"Fine! ANNE!"

Anne walks over, "Hey Y/n what's up?"

 "Happy birthday!" 

"Aww, thanks! I can't wait for my par-"

"Yeah that's not why we called you over. You want to skip school today and totally made that decision without anyone manipulating it, right Anne?" She said the last part in a stern tone.

Anne glances at the both of us before looking directly at Sasha, "Of course I did! Why wouldn't I skip?" Anne said in an awkward voice.

 "Told you. I know Anne better than you clearly." She walks away after bumping into my shoulder.

"You know that you don't have to do what Sasha says, right?

"Friends don't disappoint each other. I have to go but you're coming to my party right?" I nod before she runs after Sasha, I roll my eyes and walk to class.

I take my seat as the teacher stands in front of the board, "Today we will be taking Cornell Notes."

"Yeah Hell no." I grab my stuff and walk out of the classroom.

I send a quick text to my mom

-Queen Y/n                 Warden mom-

'I left school come pick me up'

'You've been in school for 7 minutes'

'Exactly. Too. Damn. Long.'

'Walk home I'm too busy doing sodoku'

'You mean to busy doing dad?'

She didn't answer after that one. I also send a quick text to Marcy

Frog Y/n            Potterhead Mar

'I'm heading to a few stores now.'

'You skipped school?'

'Cornell Notes.'

'I feel your pain. Ttyl'

I put my phone in my pocket and started to walk to a few stores. I did know this store nearby so I decided to head there first. 

I walk inside and a girl with a pink sweater and a pig were sitting at the counter. "Dipper! We have a customer and a potential new best friend/ love interest!"

She runs through a back door while I stand there awkwardly. I look around at the weird artifacts, I reach out to touch this demon hybrid thing when my hand was slapped away. "Hands off the merchandise!"

A/n sorry that this one is short I've been busy doing homework... OH who am I kidding I read fanfiction all day! Hope you enjoyed until next time!