The party planning - Chapter 2

"Hi.." You said it to her already, what will she say, will she say hi back?

Eli pov

As I looked around the room of the new school i was greeted to a boy my age. He had e/c eyes, h/c hair, and s/c skin. He spoke, but stammered a bit while doing it.

"H-Hi.." the boy said. "Hi, I am Elizabeth Afton. How about you?"

"Hi, Im Y/N L/N, and i see you are new. Do you want to be my friend, Elizabeth?"

I have never had a friend before, not in my life. Not a lot of people want to hang out with me because of the freddy rumors, and people are scared of me. I sure need a friend.

"S-sure.."

Now that i think of it, Y/N looks cute! His e/c eyes are just so sparkly and his hair is quite shiny. Although, his shoes are covered in mud.

"Y/n, why do you have mud on your shoes?

"Oh, its because i fell into mud when i was walking to school."

"Walk to school? Why would you walk, arent you too young?"

"Oh, its alright. Daddy never walks me because he is on trips and Mommy
Is always sleeping a lot."

"Oh, well, my Daddy drives me, my brother, and my other brother to school. My
oldest brother is really mean, he likes to steal my toys and yesterday he put my chica plush in the shredder. My other brother is a big crybaby, and he always cries whenever he sees the animatronics. He is older than me though, both of them are. I used to have a baby sibling, but he died in a big fire with my mom. I dont care though, as long as my Daddy is alright."

"Oh, im sorry that your mom and baby brother died in that big fire! Im glad youre alright! Anyways, do you want to see my freddy plush? I also have a foxy plush too, oh, and a funtime foxy! My aunt is also gonna try and get me a circus baby!"

"Sure, that sounds amazingly fun! Oh, did you know that it is my brother named Evans 9th birthday in two weeks? We are gonna have cake, balloons, and my Daddy said that we are hosting it on August 8th, 1983! Thats his birthday, and mine is in march, so it already passed, but still! Do you want to be invited? We are hosting it at Fredbears!"

"Sure, Elizabeth! That would be so fun! What stuff does your brother like, so I can maybe bring a present?"

"Oh, I think Evan wants a springbonnie plush. He hasnt got one yet, and he told me he wanted it for his birthday! I dont have enough tickets for one, do you have enough?"

"Yeah, I do have enough! I have 4,269! Isnt the Springbonnie plush like 3,000?

"Yes, Thats enough, Y/N! I knew i could count on you. Anyways, tell your parents that It starts at
2 o'clock!"

"I will! Anyways, the teacher will be here soon, so lets pack up, and head back to the desks!

600 words

M m m m m. Mm. M m m m m m m m m m m m m. M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m. M mm. M m m m m m. M m m m m m m m. Mm m m m m m m m m m m m. M m m m m m m