Chapter 3

Hollyweird: Racer #AdrienRenaud & Model girlfriend #StephanieBellucci break the internet after an intimate video of the pair was accidentally shared on Stephanie's story

Hollyweird: Racer #AdrienRenaud & Model girlfriend #StephanieBellucci break the internet after an intimate video of the pair was accidentally shared on Stephanie's story. A link was shared which had fans discovering that the couple have a secret pornhub account which has been rated at number five.

---

Adrien and I have a separate instagram account for our adult content which we regularly update. I was teasing an upcoming video on our story while in the middle of a business meeting but since I was consumed in that work, I did not realise that I had uploaded it to my page until my my phone started blowing up.

Considering that we had done pretty well at keeping this part of our lives a secret, Adrien and I got into a huge argument over my stupidity. Only people in the industry were aware of our identity so you can only imagine our families and friends surprise over this revelation.

My father who lives a very private life in Italy called me and he spent the entire twenty minutes yelling at me which was to be anticipated. He said a really hurtful things but I'm used to him not agreeing with my life choices so I let him go at me then hung up.

"I am not going to shout at you." My mother tells me as we sit opposite eachother. "I am not upset with you for having a secret life that you did not confide in me with even though that hurts. I am disappointed that you did not share your financial situation with me knowing that I would have helped you because you are my child."

"You already did so much for me." My voice breaks as I look down in shame.

"If I have to go broke for any of my children then so be it." She grabs my hand over the table. "I would give up my entire fortune to make sure that you guys were set because that's what mothers do."

Amanda pulls a face, "It's weird as fuck to find out that your sister is a high earning pornstar but we would have supported you anyways. I would have never shamed you for that career if I knew that it made you happy."

"I appreciate that." I glance over at my only brother who is awkwardly standing besides the door. "Vinnie."

He shakes his head, "This is a lot."

"