Chapter 5 - The Beginning

Dedicated to this little biatch who said I ruined her innocence! :P

Enjoy reading!

**********************************************

When we're done, we took a walk at the mall's plaza. While walking, I ask her about her mother.

"She's gone." she said with a sigh and looked everywhere but me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said. She looked at me then and shook her head.

"Jasper," she said still looking into my eyes. "don't you know that I don't believe in love?"

I pretended that I didn't know. "You don't? Why?"

She looked ahead and started walking again, slowly. "My mother, she," she paused and let out a big sigh. "I was nine years old when she left me and my father for another rich guy. She said she don't want to be with us because dad couldn't afford all the things that she wants. And said we're the worst thing that ever happened to her. My dad was so depressed he actually stopped working. Because Dad loved mom so much he was actually willing to be a drug dealer just so he can buy what my mother wants. But he never crossed that line. It was also that time where I started getting sick. I almost died but luckily I didn't and Dad blame himself for what happened to me so he started working again and live life again."

That's why her father cared for her so much and vice versa. She even let her father choose the worthy suitors for her.

******************************************

I turn off the engine of the car after parking in their shop. I looked at the sleeping Leo in the passenger seat. Her face was on me so I have a perfect view of her angelic face. I would like to just stay here and look at her sleep but I can't. So I reach her shoulder and shook her gently. "Leo. Wake up." I whispered. She just moaned but didn't wake up. I took off my seatbelt, went out of the car and walk around and open her side of the door. "Leo. We're here. Wake up now, sleepyhead."

She slowly open her eyes and look at me. She adjusted herself so she's sitting properly. "Sorry. I was just tired."

"Come on. You should get inside so you can rest." I held her hand and help her get out of the car. We walked to their front door.