Chapter 2 - Ice Cream

The time has come for them to meet again!

Read and enjoy! :D

****************************************************

Tuesday came and I was excited, I actually woke up pretty early. I got up at thirty minutes before five in the morning and took my run on the plaza. After my run, I took my morning routine. By the time eight o'clock came, I was ready to go. Actually, I was already all set when my clock strikes seven but it would look like I am so excited to get my car repair, which is I indeed am, if I go there at seven instead of eight. So I drove my car to the Harper's Car Repair Shop. I drove a little faster than my usual speed. I am really that excited.

When I arrived at the shop, they were already working on a car. So far there's only one car that they're working on. I parked beside the first car and get out right after turning the engine off. A small man came to me. Though he is buff and tanned and full of grease. "Are you Mr. Jasper Steele?" he asked me a little louder.

I nodded, "Yes."

"I'm James Harper, owner of the shop." he offered his sort of clean hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you, sir." I took his hand.

"So," he opened the front seat of my car and reached for the handle beside the chair. "what's the problem with your car, sir?" he asked opening the bumper of my car to see the car engine.

"My AC is blowing fire instead of cold air." I said standing next to him.

He nodded. "Don't worry, sir. This will only take an hour or so to repair. You can sit there sir," he pointed to a long rattan chair. "or if you have any other errands to do, you can leave your car with us. We will take care of this, we assure you." he plastered a trusting smile.

"No, I'm good. I'll just sit." he nodded and I walked to the chair and sat.

I wonder if that girl is around here or still inside of that door. An hour has passed and the first car that they were working on was now maneuvering to get out of the shop. My car was the only one left now. I felt the need to use the bathroom so I stood up and walked towards the owner. I pat his shoulder to get his attention. "May I use your restroom, sir?"

He said to follow him and I did. We enter to the door and walked straight to a very small hallway. At the end of the hallway was a dirty kitchen, not literally dirty but a kitchen where you use woods and charcoals instead of the usual stove and stuff. He flipped a switch and opened a door on my right side. "Here, sir." he pointed inside. I nodded and he left.

I enter the bathroom and closed the door. I immediately release my load to the toilet. I let out a satisfied sigh and was about to hide my thing when the door burst open. Which leads me to spin around to look who opened the door. And there... I saw... the person who didn't left my mind for the past days. She looked at me with wide eyes, I had a very clear view of it now. It was the darkest brown I've ever seen, it was almost black. Her eyes travelled down my body and when she spotted something she avoided to look to me. I looked at myself. "Shit." I said under my breath and turn my back to her and put my thing inside my pants where it belonged. I flushed the toilet before turning to face her again. Her face is a cute shade of crimson and my ears were burning.

"Um... I'm sorry about that." I murmur, hoping she'd hear it cause I don't have the guts to say it out loud. She nodded so I guess she heard me. I saw her looking on my hands. I looked at them too, and I saw a shiny liquid on them. Did I piss myself? Damn! I heard her chuckle and she pointed on the left side of the bathroom.

"There's the sink." she said, still not looking at me.

"T-thanks." I made my way to the sink and wash my hands. When I turn around, she was gone. Guess she went back to her room cause the bathroom door is still open. So I just went outside and waited. At least I get to see her today. So she lived here. I thought this was just a shop but it was actually a house too.