Thirty one

Emergency

Jin:
How's he?

Yoongi:
Still unconscious

Namjoon:
You guys should sleep, if you don't want Jimin to feel guilty seeing the dark circles under your eyes

Taehyung:
You're one to talk

Yoongi rested his back on the chair. Only one person could stay outside Jimin's room as to not create a crowd. So, Yoongi may or may not have literally begged Jin to let him stay there or else he's gonna lose his sanity.

So here he was now, sitting in an uncomfortable chair, which he didn't mind as long as he was seeing Jimin, in an empty corridor of the hospital at 4 o'clock of the morning.

This answered some questions though, Jimin did had cold but also something. Cold doesn't stay for more than two weeks, while it had been one month since Jimin got it and since.

Yoongi sighed and put his elbows on his knees, resting his face on the palms of his arms.

"Please wake up, I'm lonely without you," Yoongi whispered, feeling his throat clog up.

Waking up between 3-6 a.m. already makes him anxious, and at this point he was dying from it.

He saw red in his hands and realised his hadn't washed it up. He gave Jimin one last look from the glass door and went to the restroom to wash his bloody hands and his face which probably has blood.

He looked at his reflection. Messy hair, bloodshot eyes, his reflection paler than he normally is.

He groaned and banged his tight fist beside the sink, his eyes tearing up.

He washed his hands roughly and splashed water in his face, his tears mixing with the cold water.

_

Jimin woke up after almost more two hours. And here they were now, Jimin sitting up, resting his back on the hospital bed and Yoongi sitting on the chair, his elbows on the bed, holding Jimin's hand tightly with his own gloved ones.

"I'm so-"

"Don't be," Yoongi said, cutting off Jimin's word.

"What else can I say to start up a conversation?" Jimin said, his voice breaking at times. Ever since he woke up, Yoongi was avoiding eye contact and being there in silence. It hurted Jimin too much. Enough to fill Jimin's  eyes with tears, blurring his vision.

"Hey... P-please don't avoid me?" Jimin said and Yoongi quickly looked at Jimin's teary eyes.

"No no, Jimin, I'm not avoiding you," Yoongi said gently, caressing Jimin's cheek with his hand. "Don't cry," Yoongi whispered as he wiped the single tear that rolled down his cheeks very gently, like he was afraid if he didn't, Jimin will break.

"I'm not crying, my eyes are burning," Jimin said and wiped his eyes, sniffling.

Yoongi smiled. "I was just scared," Yoongi said in a soft voice. "I was scared I'll lose you." Yoongi said.

Jimin smiled slightly. "I'll never leave you alone," Jimin said. "You're stuck with me."

"I'd prefer being stuck with you forever," Yoongi sighed and rested his head on Jimin's lap.

Jimin gasps softly. "You can't sleep here," Jimin said.

"And do you think I care?" Yoongi mumbled.

"I care," Jimin said. "You should go home."

"Please," Yoongi said, desperately and heard Jimin sigh. "Play with my hair," Yoongi said.

Jimin smiled weakly and started playing with Yoongi's hair. "You didn't sleep, did you?"

"......No," Yoongi muttered.

"I'm sorry," Jimin said.

"Stop saying that," Yoongi said and turned to face Jimin. "I love you."

Jimin's breath hitched and his already pink cheeks turned a light shade of red. This is the first time he has ever said that. "I love you too," Jimin whispered.

Yoongi smiled, closing his eyes. And for once since few days, he slept in peace without a care in the world.