neuve

◽◾⚫✳⚫◾◽
Chapter 9

|¦ Who is she? ¦|

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on"
-Pride and Prejudice

 I never wish to be parted from you from this day on"-Pride and Prejudice

Dozens of glittering crystal chandeliers spiraled down from the tall ceiling

Dozens of glittering crystal chandeliers spiraled down from the tall ceiling. The walls decorated with the finest and luxurious decors decorated by the best. Women and men arrived wearing their brand new suits and dresses with jewelries dangling in their body indicating their wealth, from ruby, emeralds, golds and diamonds. Low chatter can be heard as the guests mingle and laughed with champagnes on hand. Tonight, the time everyone had been waiting and preparing. Everyone is in their best.

He found himself inside the ball. The party had just started. He wore his new tailored Arman suit specially and only designed for him. He had been waiting for her, everyone is. Paparazzi waiting outside, photographers capturing every memory tonight and waiters baring expensive drinks tonight scattered inside.

Band of harp players, violinists and a pianist were on the side of the hall playing the sweetest melody. More people had enter, handing their invitation cards on the security men guarding on the entrance.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman, Welcome to the night we have been awaited to celebrate the new partnership of two big companies that united, The GC corp. and The Cortez industries"

The male host in a black suit with a mic and card on hand announced. The room then filled with a round of applause.

"Tonight let's well come the man behind The Cortez Industries, Mr. Alejandro Cortez with his lovely wife Mrs. Valeria Cortez and the one and only heir of Cortez Industries, Alex Cortez"

The Cortez family entered and stood on the stage. The husband and wife had their arms tangled together. Alex on the other had a blonde girl clinging into him smiling at the people like she's the main star tonight. Alex had to fake a smile not wanting to ruin the great night because of his discomfort.